Ever cried in public?

today i was walking through the village in whistler and started crying. apparently i can't handle being around 8000 people.

lyricalliaisons

Lol yes, on well more than one occasion & almost every time a situation gets heated or the person talks to me too much. I'm like that every time my landlord talks to me because he's just so harsh & mean.

Only times i ever cried in public was when i was with my ex and there was another girl involved. That happened a LOT!
And there was the time my friend died. But i hid in a bathroom to avoid upsetting everyone else.

iamthenra

Yeah, I'm human... I shed a few tears as my last employer walked me out the doors after being laid off, and working there for over 16 years of loyal service...no thanks to this crappy economy 23 others got the axe too... Other times randomly when I see happy couples or even just a pretty lady that I am attracted to, but I fail to see me ever having any chance with her, so of course I shed a tear or two...

Yeah, I'm human... I shed a few tears as my last employer walked me out the doors after being laid off, and working there for over 16 years of loyal service...no thanks to this crappy economy 23 others got the axe too... Other times randomly when I see happy couples or even just a pretty lady that I am attracted to, but I fail to see me ever having any chance with her, so of course I shed a tear or two...

*hugs*

that is all.

Jannah

Banned
No, never. Not as an adult anyways. Even though I am the biggest crier of all time. I am too self conscious of crying in public. I think I'm too sensitive compared to other guys, but I only know that, if I cried in front people then they'd know too, and I don't want people knowing that.

AGR

Yes when I had to part ways with my grandmother,I was just a kid then,also when I had to part ways with my mother in 2007 ,saying bye is extremely painful for me.

iamthenra

*hugs*

that is all.

Awww gee thanks!
hug.gif

Nope. My inferiority complex comes with anger, not sadness. But I don't either publicly. My parents are the only people I feel comfortable getting mad at.

While I was at the grocery store recently, out of nowhere, this lady just started crying like a baby while she was in line. Everyone froze and didn't know what to do, myself included. You just never know.

206Raider

I've never just started crying in public. When I was a kid I would cry at the mall and stuff but I never cried around friends. Except when I used to drink a lot I have cried around friends a couple times and I've cried in my car while I was driving but I was by myself so I don't know if that counts, not sure if people even saw me.

Lea

Banned
I cried a lot on a few occasions. Once I cried on the plane after my grandmother died, and once when I got cheated and lost loads of money which was like the last drop on top of my other problems. And I cried both times on my travels when they stole my money and documents :).

Iseesky

Yay Whistler! I'm heading to downtown Vancouver tomorrow to shop in the Olympic crowds!

I don't blame you for crying in a situation like that. Very intimidating! And I'm sure there's tons of cameras and camera crews constantly parading around!

I don't cry in public anymore, but when I was younger I was the queen of crying in public. For various reasons. I went to summer camp when I was 11 or so for the first time and bawled the entire time. I was homesick and desperately wanted to go home. I cried and cried and cried, but it didn't help. Though, it did land me in "Dr. Bob's" office who was a really cute, young camp counsellor! I figure crying doesn't help a situation and I've learned to handle myself in public. :)

Pink_Paula

I've cried quite a few times in public, all with good reason though like at my nana's funeral, when my bunny died at the vets, i was crying all the way home. Coming home after visiting someone i was crying all the way on the train.

Mostly just at funerals. I try not to, but I stop worrying about it because others are crying too. Many years ago, I think I cried at work on one or two frustrating occasions, but I ran to the back office, and only some coworkers really saw me doing it. I've also cried in my car, but I'm not sure if other people noticed or were paying attention... I know I don't look at other people when they're in their vehicles unless they're doing something to draw attention, like yelling out of the window or playing annoyingly loud music.

davidburke

i often cried in school when i was being verbally bullied or beaten up

I cried when i found out i failed a college exam

I cried when the boss i was working for part time when i was 16 started shouting and cursing at me when i did something wrong