Ever cried in public?

AimeeSP

I've cried in public whenever i'm having a panic attack because of all the emotions going through my body that seems to be the only way i can cope with it at the time - cry! One time i was shopping for late christmas presents with my mum and we walked into a shop that was packed! I felt really uneasy and walked out and suddenly a panic attack hit me and i burst out crying infront of hundreds of people walking by, staring at me. :eek:::eek::

hippiechild

Yahs... one time, when I was 7, my dad took me to Disney World! We camped outside the park and would periodically stop in for entertainment. One day we were trying to take a ferry to a small island. We were waiting foreverrrr and my little-boy patience was wearing thin! To keep me occupied, my dad made me a peanut butter and honey sandwich, which I gobbled happily. About halfway through my munching, there came a sharp pain in my hand! Startled, I released my meal and clutched at the afflicted appendage... upon which I found a bee! Still crawling around after her last gasp effort to secure sustenance, she'd lost her sting to my finger!

.. I cried in front of all the people waiting for the ferry. My dad tried to console me, letting me know that it was just an accident on the bee's part... trying to see if I was willing to share my sandwich... but yeah, it was frightening and painful ::p:

FOR REAL

Banned
a few times
the time that i remember most was when things went a wee bit wrong.
a psychopath was gony kill me for sleeping with his girlfriend, i crashed a hired car into someones house when i was drunk. there was a warrant out for my arrest for not going to court. my family didnt know where i was. the hired car company were after me too. because i was in exile i lost my job.
i was hiding at a friends and we never had any money. i couldny even go to the dole to sign on.
we were living on magic mushrooms and potatoes for a month. we got these necessities in the middle of the night from the farmers field. i must of been stinking aswell cause i only had the clothes on my back.
amyway once i got my head together i decided to go to my grans and grandads, which was only a short distance away.
i had to take a hammer with me just incase, cause we did see the psychopath circling the block in his car for hours on end. i broke down then and cried when i got there. they were sitting outside at the old folks bench so i suppose that could be classed as public.

lunarla

I try not to cry at all costs in public. It hasn't really happened too much since I was little (^I have a similar bee story! Though probably all small children do). There's been a couple times where I've had some tears when watching some movie in class that gets sad, but it's dark and also a few other classmates would be doing the same, so I don't see that as too big of a deal. The only ever time was when I was about 15 and had my first real job at this coffee/donut etc. shop. (Customer service like that is so out of the question now). Anyway, this couple came in who were foreign and asked for their order in broken english which I tried my hardest to understand. I started to grab blueberry muffins when what they actually wanted was bagels apparently and they started to yell at me in this foreign language and it felt like they went on forever and didn't stop. I was able to walk to the back kitchen before bursting into tears. So horrible. It's embarrassing even typing this, lol. And to make matters worse, a lady that knew me in the line saw that I was sad and came back to talk to me. I quit that very day, to say the least.

iamthenra

I've got a bee story too, but I was much older... I sat my beer down on a picnic table and when I went to take a swig from it, a yellow jacket was inside the can just under the flap that gets folded down when you open it.. The darn little insect stung my tongue, which then swelled up and I had a hard time talking.... Of course I cried, mainly because I had to dump my beer! :D

mrb

yep when i walked out on my wife after 5 years of a terrible marraige , it wasnt her i was crying about it was leaving my kids behind.. drove for a few miles pulled over and once i started i couldnt stop .... people were looking at me , prob the wrost thing in my life iv ever had to deal with .. but its all ok now me and my kids all get on great .. and i couldnt get custody of them , and trust me i tried ... even now years later with them being 220 miles away its hard for me , i used to pick them up weekends and take them out , but now i only see them once a month .. big sigh ::eek::

a few times
the time that i remember most was when things went a wee bit wrong.
a psychopath was gony kill me for sleeping with his girlfriend, i crashed a hired car into someones house when i was drunk. there was a warrant out for my arrest for not going to court. my family didnt know where i was. the hired car company were after me too. because i was in exile i lost my job.
i was hiding at a friends and we never had any money. i couldny even go to the dole to sign on.
we were living on magic mushrooms and potatoes for a month. we got these necessities in the middle of the night from the farmers field. i must of been stinking aswell cause i only had the clothes on my back.
amyway once i got my head together i decided to go to my grans and grandads, which was only a short distance away.
i had to take a hammer with me just incase, cause we did see the psychopath circling the block in his car for hours on end. i broke down then and cried when i got there. they were sitting outside at the old folks bench so i suppose that could be classed as public.

Its like an episode of Skins!!

TheStatue

I've cried in class recently... Not making any sounds, just shedding tears. I know I should avoid it at all costs, and I've probably made a fool out of myself, but my depression can get very severe at times and I just can't help it.

Emily_G

I've cried in public a few times..I hate it. I usually try to hold it in until I can find a bathroom or somewhere else private.

AGR

Also when I put my fish in fresh water,he was a salt water one,but I didnt know I was just a kid,another kid was making fun of me,then we fought :D,also when I was a teenager and in mothers day I had a rose inside a glass to give my mother,the rose fell down on the ground and broke the glass and I started to cry because it was for my mother.

AngelSong

I don't think I've ever broken down and cried in public. I usually hold it in untill I get back home. If I really can't take it I find somewhere to hide and let some tears out (so as to not get my eyes all poofy) and just take the edge off until I get home, where I let it all out.

vydelia

yes i have and it is because i can't control the anxiety i feel from my ocd. it sux and its embarrassing cuz people are like whats wrong? and i dont tell them.

mrb

well i also cried when some bloke i knew tom ford hanged himself ::(: nice bloke no one ever knew why , left behind 2 kids a wife ... over a year ago now , i still wonder what the hell was going through his head ... so does evrey one else that knew him ... we all still wonder why the hell didnt he just talk to someone ... guess he wasnt thinking straight ::eek:: the damage doing something like that leaves behind is unreal ...