ever a day when your SA disappeared?

dancingintherain

Had there ever been a day where you didn't feel socially anxious at all? Some days it seem to completely disappear for me when I'm in a good mood and have positive thoughts.. One time I went to a party with some friends and I was really happy. The loudest of the group.. and I actually had a boy ask me out. But I said no because SA is always there to trouble me..
anyway, how about you?

btw I love you all, lets all live in one town together;)

lonely_drummer

Some days it seems that my SA is almost non existent. I don't feel anxious and I will usually go out somewhere public and actually be able to do things. It's weird when those days occur, but I wish they would more often.

SilverSky

Some days I feel like that and I make plans and feel hopeful for tomorrow..and then tomorrow comes and I'm back to my old self. I get physically sick to the stomach thinking of all the things I wanted to do that day when I felt SA free and I don't do them, I stay inside to myself. It's disappointing that it never seems to last longer than a day for me.

SilverSky

oh and sign me up for that town where we all live there together lol no one will come up to me and tell me I'm too quiet and ask what my problem is :p

dancingintherain

Some days I feel like that and I make plans and feel hopeful for tomorrow..and then tomorrow comes and I'm back to my old self. I get physically sick to the stomach thinking of all the things I wanted to do that day when I felt SA free and I don't do them, I stay inside to myself. It's disappointing that it never seems to last longer than a day for me.

yes it isn't fair. One day isn't enough. If I had just a week..I would go to new places and see my old friends again:)

bsammy

i have spurts where i am somewhat outgoing and social, much less social anxiety but they are rare..i dont even have days where im like this, they literally last for hours and they are gone.not enough time to do or accomnplish much of anything.

takeheart

ever a day when your SA disappeared?
As far as I'm concerned mine only disappear when I'm on holiday because i will be in the house the whole holiday meaning I'm comfortable no any anxiety whatsoever

Well my SA it as some different levels from the time I can remember. But just gets a real problem from the moment it troubles your life. From work to relationships. Only to say i've been very good moments before, when I didn't even think on future situation when i'll feel anxious. It just happened. As it happens to most all people.

Apart that I had very good days, time to time. But more consequence of medication or coinflip reason than anything that I had made 2.

About living all together. Just let me know where's the place : P

My SA only disappears when I am very drunk. However I can't get drunk on a regular basis as any alcohol at all gives me a migraine.
Which is probably a blessing in disguise because if it didn't, I'm certain I would be an alcoholic.:D:rolleyes:

dancingintherain

haha yes. I remember a college leaving party I HAD to get myself drunk so I could have the guts to hug and say goodbye to them ;D

SilverSky

Oh I forgot about drinking...it does help my barriers go down, I'll actually laugh and talk to people which even thinking about now feels embarrassing. But I don't drink more than 2 drinks a year. Drinking makes me flirty and that is way not ok lol. How embarrassing.

Anyways I was gonna say that a Dr. told me once that the days that I don't feel SA is just bi-polar....I don't know if that's true or not. He said that the days you feel great is just the extreme up to your normal down. o_O

oh and sign me up for that town where we all live there together lol no one will come up to me and tell me I'm too quiet and ask what my problem is :p

Yeah. Where's that town? Is it called, Coolest people town? :D

Let's all sign up haha..

Oh well, those days... Yes I do have them. I had those days when people told me I seem a very confident person whilst i was not. I just seemed like it, indeed by a uplifted mood I mostly don't think about that feeling I keep inside, the social anxious feelings within. I just need to get distracted, when the situation is nice, I could be afraid, also I could be happy and not even feel afraid at all.

Just depends how I feel that day, my health, my food routine, no caffeine or a little or too much, a lot of stress or no pressure at all.

A hella vacation would be perfect for me to release anxiety and feel good.
I guess that counts for everybody.