don't wanna have sex

gummybear22

WOW o_0

I think more kids need to just lie down outside in some grass and watch the clouds. and by 'kids', I mean whatever age, not just youngsters.

thanks for the defense, those of yall who did.

I was gonna post 'i'm a girl, yall', but i'm glad someone else threw that in there while I was away

thegunners21

WOW o_0

I think more kids need to just lie down outside in some grass and watch the clouds. and by 'kids', I mean whatever age, not just youngsters.

thanks for the defense, those of yall who did.

I was gonna post 'i'm a girl, yall', but i'm glad someone else threw that in there while I was away

What if i was a girl? O.O

thegunners21

I love how some jump to conclusions that the OP has something wrong just because she doesn't want to have sex.

The hypocrisy is incredible here. "BAWW THEY JUDGE ME" "Oh, you don't want to have sex? There must be something wrong with you"

Leave her alone already.

She posted a thread on a forum for everyone. I think it's warranted that she'll get some criticism and some disagreement. Not saying it's right or wrong. Also, everyone judges everyone else.

Agent_Violet

I didn't used to want sex and just did it bc I thought that's what you're supposed to do to get love.

Now that I'm older I find sex to be fabulous if it's with the right person.

If you don't want to do it,then don't do it.Other people don't have a say in this.

I can tell you that doing it just bc other people make you feel wrong for not doing it will make you seriously depressed.Your self worth will plummet.

TailsAlone

Oh, man. Sex is so overrated. I did it pretty regularly with my last girlfriend, but half the time I wasn't even into it. Imagine that, the guy not being into sex. I wondered if there was something wrong with me. I now know there is, but it's not physical. It's all psychological.

Sex is still compelling to me as an idea, and I have a variety of enjoyable fantasies, but I'm not even interested in doing it for real anymore. Nor am I still looking for female companionship. I have to sort myself out first, and that may take a long time.

twiggle

I understand where the OP and others are coming from.

I enjoy sex but haven't had it for several months which is the kind of timescale that others may consider "a long time", however I don't find myself missing it or wanting it. It's only worth it if it's with somebody you deeply care about and are in love with. Since I'm not with anybody like that, I don't find myself wanting or needing sex.

Not to sound controversial but I do wonder sometimes if everybody who seems to feel desperate for a relationship would be so keen if the concept of sexual intercourse didn't exist... I'm sure plenty of people would be but I'm also sure a few people would lose interest in their pursuit ;)

As with anything in life you just have to let nature take its course by doing only what your heart and mind tell you you want to do, and nothing else.

Xervello

Not to sound controversial but I do wonder sometimes if everybody who seems to feel desperate for a relationship would be so keen if the concept of sexual intercourse didn't exist... I'm sure plenty of people would be but I'm also sure a few people would lose interest in their pursuit ;)

Ha ha, spot on. :thumbup:

Kiwong

My sexual life is associated with extreme negativity. People try to impose their own sexual identity on me, simply because I've never had relationships with males or females. So therefore I must be gay, or bisexual, or I am a strange single man so maybe a paedophile, or I am sleazy because my anxiety arouses suspicion. I get the impression that Normal people see those without sex partners as abnormal. My true sexuality is born out of low self esteem. Sexual attraction leads to rejection and fear. I don't want to be with anyone.

There are more positive directions to head my life in.

Last edited:

gummybear22

I get the impression that Normal people see those without sex partners as abnormal. QUOTE]

I wish people would stop asking me if I have a boyfriend. there's other stuff in life, people!! like watchin tv and eatin food and goin outside and lookin at outside stuff and takin pictures and goin on the internet and playin games and thinkin about stuff. and none of those with junk stuff.

Hellhound

Super Moderator

I've wondered that too :question: