dont know what to think..

chibiXphantom

ok, so just relationship issues...i dont really have anyone to talk to about it...soo....yeah

i got a message on facebook from this girl. she claimed she and my boyfriend were hanging out. one thing led to another and they had sex. she said he denied being my boyfriend at one point. she said she felt guilty and that she had to telll me.

i ask my boyfriend about it and he says it was his ex girlfriend who is obsessed with him. he said he has her blocked on facebook. he said he'd never do that to me.

i dont know who to believe. and whats worse is ive had the exact same thing hapen to me before. in that situation it turned out my boyfriend at the time WAS cheating on me and was only dating me out of pity cause i was super depressed.

yeah this is probably me just ranting and theres no way of knowing... but idk what to do or what to think...::(:

MikeyC

Oh, dear. One is telling the truth, one is lying, or they're both lying.

How much do you trust your boyfriend? Do you think he's telling the truth? You have to go with what you feel is right. Either way you're in a very tough spot. I'm sorry this has happened.

Feeling_Nothing

Wow I'm really sorry to hear what your going through. Sadly this is a situation of He-says She-says.

There are 2 possible scenario's here really:

Either she is actually jealous and she is trying to drive a wedge between you 2 OR something did happen. However the fact that your worrying about it might already be enough to drive that wedge between you guys. You have to ask yourself, do you trust your current boyfriend? If so, don't worry about what that girl says or else things will go bad anyways.

My advice, give your bf right now the benefit of the doubt and try not to worry about it, avoid all contact with that girl as she is only trying to destroy your relationship.

Anyways that's my 2 cents, not sure if it was helpfull but this is definately what I would do.

WeirdyMcGee

been together a few months. and i do believe him. but still, theres the worry..

Well, if you don't talk it out and decide which way to go, it'll only continue to eat away at you.
It's really hard trusting someone when you've been cheated on before and having someone tell you they've slept with him can not be helpful at all.

I think you need to have a good long talk and sort this out so that you feel comfortable staying or going-- whichever the case may be.
There are some crazy ex's out there... but some guys are not very nice, either.
You need some kind of affirmation that he's a good guy and he wouldn't do that to you. You're allowed to be fragile.

chibiXphantom

she sent me a picture of their texts. he was under a fake name, but the number was the same.
she was telling him she was gonna tell me about what happened.
he was telling her not to and that he'd never be with her if she told me.
she said i deserved to know
he said no.

....fml....

AGR

sorry,no one deserves that,being around men and their talks a lot,most men are not to be trusted......

chibiXphantom

thinking of everything ive gathered as "evidence", i believe he may be telling the truth.
i never put into account that those little text message conversations can be easily faked. in fact ive found fake text conversation generators and phone apps. just punch in names, numbers, time/date, and the texts and youve got something to totally frame someone.
his friends tell me that my bf's ex has done this many times and has ruined all past relationships.
maybe im just twisting everything to a positive angle of what i want the truth to be... but i want things to work out

Srijita52

Maybe he's telling the truth. She might be too crazy for him and so trying to ruin your relationship. Although its you who needs to decide if you want to trust him or not.

Newtype

Ehhh, that's a hard one. I guess the only way to find out the truth is to go for the evidence. The real evidence, not a picture on Facebook. Ask him to prove to you that his cell phone doesn't contain messages from her. Ask her to prove to you that her cell phone contains messages from him.

Mickery

People in her position do feel a little guilty sometimes, but I don't think many people would speak up about it, much less to someone they don't even know, after a single time, and then she puts further effort into providing proof... which isn't quite consistent?

Why?

Personally I don't find her behavior convincing. Too driven for ordinary guilt, too unusual for simply informing. It sounds like somebody trying hard to split people apart. That doesn't mean it didn't happen necessarily, but his explanation makes more sense to me.

Newtype

I don't believe the guilt thing, even if that's what she says. I think she's just saying that to mask her true intentions. I'm sure she said it to make Chibi angry and provoke a breakup.

Ambere

I guess it really depends on what your boyfriend is like around other girls. In my last relationship these girls messaged me on facebook saying that my boyfriend was being really flirtatious, like he was going too far. I believed them because I knew him and I saw him all the time hugging other girls and getting close to them. I figured he was being friendly, suffice to say that relationship ended, i was dumped. So it depends on how you see him act around other girls and how much you trust him just go with that

chibiXphantom

he's friendly, not flirty. he doesnt go around hugging other girls or complimenting them. and the girls he is friends with he always is trying to get me to be friends with those girls too