dont be intimidated by anyone on here

Emily_G

Something I like about this forum that I can't say for other forums is that I don't get attacked when I talk about my faith. At least not yet....someone probably will eventually....

FOR REAL

Banned
Something I like about this forum that I can't say for other forums is that I don't get attacked when I talk about my faith. At least not yet....someone probably will eventually....

you can say anything you like about your faith:)
i wish i had faith.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
I will try, I will try... :D The ghost of being labeled/judged/laughed at is still there, but I'll try not to listen to it.

lol I was wondering if you've been wounded yet because of your affiliation. I think people on this site ignore what they dislike about a person and genuinely try to help. I haven't seen any intolerance, but maybe I'm just new.

Sometimes, I feel the same way on this forum as I do in real life; Getting jealous/intimidated/feeling left out (even though I'm included).

Last edited:

Enialis227

I attack you about your faith.

There, now the inevitability will be off of your mind and you don't have to worry about it.

hoddesdon

Emily_G, you should not be attacked about your faith, but, even if you are, "blessed are they who are persecuted for righteousness' sake". I do not guarantee that the quotation is 100% accurate. The important thing is that it is true - there is a God in Heaven for certain.

Emily_G

Lol, thanks everyone :) so far everything's been great....lots of forums aren't like that. Lots of people give me grief for just mentioning something like "I'm a Christian so I don't ______"...it's crazy and the mods do nothing to stop it. Weird.

Exposure, yes I am born-again...Saved on Feb 29, 2004 :)

This forum is the best ever!
Unlike certain other forums I haven't been attacked or had any smart remarks made (...yet).
In a lot of em the mods even help the people to gang up on you - which sucks majorly.
This place is great though. I've spoken to some of the nicest people known to humankind and am so glad I joined!

I LOVE YE GUYS!!!

*vomits*

sullyS1985

This forum is the best ever!
Unlike certain other forums I haven't been attacked or had any smart remarks made (...yet).
In a lot of em the mods even help the people to gang up on you - which sucks majorly.
This place is great though. I've spoken to some of the nicest people known to humankind and am so glad I joined!

I LOVE YE GUYS!!!

*vomits*

Love ye too Helga! hahaha

Luke1993

lol im intimidated by everyone here lol that's why my answers are always so vague because I don't want to disagree with anyone! hehe

Noca

Banned
This place is great compared to SAS. That place is run by a pedofile mod and an angry life long virgin mod who ban people because they have nothing better to do with their pathetic lives (if they even have a life).

Luke1993

This place is great compared to SAS. That place is run by a pedofile mod and an angry life long virgin mod who ban people because they have nothing better to do with their pathetic lives (if they even have a life).

Lol what forums are they? I'm probably going to end up being like one of those mods one day lol

Emily_G

"I'm a Christian so I don't ______" is pretty seriously insulting and denying the faith of other christians who do ______. You're telling them they're not real christians because they don't share your interpretation of what christians should do and not do. Of course you offend them by saying that. If non-christans are offended, that'd be weird though. (Disclaimer: I'm non-christian, so I wouldn't be offended, but I imagine it'd make me mad if I were one.)

And it starts.

I just follow what God says in His Word. I never tell anyone what they should and shouldn't do...I just state what I do and what I believe. Unless of course if someone asks me what they should do or shouldn't do...I try to answer to the best of my ability according to what God says in the Bible.

mrb

nothing wrong with having faith ;) its a good thing you hang on to it :)

Square_Eyes

Sure, I'm intimidated but at least the anonymity here allows me enough courage to admit it. It's not like I could stand up in the middle of a uni lecture and declare that I'm intimidated by everyone there.