Does anyone dislike the Summer?

Marc7

I do from the standpoint of I don't really have any friends in real life so I can't really enjoy everything about about the summer with friends, parties, and etc.... :sad:.

I generally prefer spring, where it's often just the right temperature. Warm but not hot and often breezy.

I like some warmer summer days but past about 80 F it becomes a bit too much. I do love summer nights though (no one had better post the Grease song). Spring nights tend to be on the cooler side, but summer nights often retain some warmth and are more like spring days but with the stars and moon shining instead of the sun. Makes you feel so alive and happy.

I both like and dislike having more free time in the summer. It's nice because well, FREE TIME, but it can be sad if you have no one to spend it with, or if each day feels aimless.

hidwell

I dislike Australian summers due to heat waves, droughts, bushfires and the brutal Australian sun.

MikeyC

I dislike Australian summers due to heat waves, droughts, bushfires and the brutal Australian sun.
I would be able to handle the heat waves, but the bushfires and droughts are so devastating and tragic that it makes it so tough for the people, especially those in rural locations.

The heat and humidity makes it difficult to sleep. And long runs are very energy sapping.
^This. I have always hated summer.

Even though it is so hot I still can't wear the coolest clothing (shoe-string tops, short shorts) because I am too afraid to reveal too much of my body.:sad: I roast in tops with sleeves and mid length shorts and skirts because they make it easier to not be noticed.

squidgee

I dislike summer as well. Too hot and uncomfortable, always feeling lazy and lethargic. It's much easier to relieve the cold than it is to cool down from the heat, that's why I like autumn and winter much better.

Slytherin88

I love winter! I love snow, being rugged up, especially now I live in the UK and winter means a stereotypical Christmas with mulled wine and snow and fun things all round!