• when your alarm clock works without a battery

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • i hate work

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • never working again

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters

AimeeSP

I don't work at the moment cause i have days where im too scared to even walk out the front door. I have done charity work in the past and was a volunteer at a day care centre for the elderly for a month when i was 16. :) I was also a trainee nursery nurse at 16 for two weeks before social anxiety beat me, again.

mrb

yes i work for a removal company house hold furniture , if you moving house idiots like us throw all your stuff into the back of a big lorry , half of it get smashed , the other half nicked ,hahaahahaha naaaa were very good at our job ...

iamthenra

Technically no... Just working my arse off at school....AGAIN! I graduated from college back in 1992, now I am back at the same college learning a new career... Me hates it.... I wish I was working so I can get my independence back again. I am a firm believer that the only person who I can depend on is me.

bcguitar

Hey

Ya i work for a security company , Im a night patrol security guard.. drive around in jeeps and patrol areas, and buildings.. barely deal with ppl .. sometimes I have to deal with noise complaints but 2 security guards go so it aint a big deal .. real slack and easy job and perfect for me . Just like that I don't have the boss breathing down my back and I like wrkin nights and wrking by myself.

Julesie

No job. I'm on benefits at the moment.
I'd really like a work at home job.
Something to do with colouring would be my perfect job but sadly I don't think there is anything like that.
Anyone know of any work at home jobs that are good?

Kat

No job. I'm on benefits at the moment.
I'd really like a work at home job.
Something to do with colouring would be my perfect job but sadly I don't think there is anything like that.
Anyone know of any work at home jobs that are good?

You should look into graphic design. :)

Kat

Can you do that at home though? I'm a bit too nervous to go to a college enviroment ^^;

Yeah, sometimes you can, that's one of the jobs you can organize with companies to do it from home:). I am not sure how things in terms of study are over there, but here you can learn it long distance.

Julesie

Yeah, sometimes you can, that's one of the jobs you can organize with companies to do it from home:). I am not sure how things in terms of study are over there, but here you can learn it long distance.
Ohh I shall have to try and look into it. I hope I can. It'd be a perfect job seeing as all I do on the computer is colour piece after piece of artwork friends draw.

overcome.

Recreation assistant. This sounds interesting. What does it involve?

I work for a University. In their gym, sports center, outdoor campus. It's extremely social due to the amount of students we deal with on a daily basis, and there's a lot to do. I like it, it's helped me work towards overcoming anxiety. At first, it was extremely daunting. But I'm 19 now, I refuse to get to my 20's and not be working due to problems that I'm not willing to face.

Of course, no disrespect to anybody. With fear, it's about how badly you want it. I don't have SA, although I do have a phobia and other anxiety disorders which get in the way, so don't think I'm being ignorant on this. I haven't had an easy ride.

I don't work at the moment cause i have days where im too scared to even walk out the front door. .

Same here. Can't work right now. It's like an impossible mission for me.
I hope I will ever experience going to work and be comfortable doing it.