Votes: 2 2.7%
  • i hate work

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • never working again

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters

FOR REAL

Banned
aye aye i know, its been done a million times (but only guests can find these threads:confused:)

i dont work, i retired when i was 25, its the best pension i can think of:)

market.garden

Not right now, it's been hard finding a job. I was working in the charity sector a while back...fun till the recession messed everything up :mad:

garry29

What's that like?

It's good. It pays well considering the works not very demanding (mentally) but you have to keep logging on all day to see if there's work available because they send it in small batches and you have to work 10-20 hours per week.

Newtype

It's good. It pays well considering the works not very demanding (mentally) but you have to keep logging on all day to see if there's work available because they send it in small batches and you have to work 10-20 hours per week.

I see. Thanks for explaining.

Newtype

What do you study Newtype, if you don't mind me asking?

After doing nothing for some years, I'm doing all the math courses that I'm missing in order to be able to study Computer Science (I think that's what it's called in English) in university. I wanna be a programmer.

Luke1993

no I don't right now, but I hope to as soon as I can, although my family wants me to continue with my studies, I don't think I'm clever enough and I fear being in an environment where there's all these clever people with friends as well I think will depress me so much again, and I'd be happy with a normal job because I would get paid, but they all seem to be taken. I'd feel so guilty and ashamed if I ended up living off the government.

garry29

After doing nothing for some years, I'm doing all the math courses that I'm missing in order to be able to study Computer Science (I think that's what it's called in English) in university. I wanna be a programmer.

Cool. I like writing programs in VB.net and Web pages. Less keen on the Maths though.

overcome.

I work part time as a recreation assistant. I'm finding some aspects hard (psychologically), but it's a good job - I like it.