Votes: 4 5.4%
  • when your alarm clock works without a battery

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • i hate work

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • never working again

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
aye but do you not get the results at the back of the desk.
on the computer in the shop?

im not asking for a lot really, just a £1 bet that wins me 10 grand :)

yes of course

I can tell you the next week worth of winners , just send me one hundred british pounds and I will give you your pound punt ;)

Waybuloo

ありがとう;289328 said:
I'm still a student, I live off the government money and loans... So I steal everyone's taxes, good for me :D

I'd rather my taxes goto a student like you than to fund nuclear weapons upkeep or generations of benefit dependant families.

da_illest101

i work in customer service in a call center for a restaurant, i despise it since the first second i got hired till this very second. I have been working there for 2 years and 8 months. i hate my life ::(:

Getting a job in which I feel comfortable is pretty much my life's ambition. Pretty sad I suppose.. ~W~;

Last edited:

Masychefx2

Banned
i left my job not even rang them actually i should probalbly ring the employers lol

mainly cos its cold wet and labour

sit in chair would be good maybe i can bring chair to factory line lol

and now i owe about a grand in car insurance, awesome times

Doing sweet fanny adams and on disability benefits right now. Very soul destroying sitting on your behind watching two screens and glaring out a window most of the day. The lyrics of the Green Day song 'Longview' sums it up nicely.

overcome.

Although I find my job very hard sometimes, in terms of anxiety and anxiety attacks. I love how rewarding it can be. My confidence talking to different kinds of people can often be sky high. That's not what I've ever struggled with, but it's satisfying to know that I'm still pushing myself to work despite these problems.

Mythos & Logos

I haven't worked in a few years now & although I apply at places every so often I haven't been trying as hard as I should to get a job. I stopped working to attend a program but when I left that I never found another job. It's a mix of depression & SA that brought me to this path, I sort of gave up & haven't really found to drive to get going again. I have however been working on my music in all this time so I may be able to reap benefits from that later down the line

epona

I'm off to college in September. i don't work. can't get past interviews.grrr. but 1 day i hope to be able to

Freeflex

No, and I don't plan to work until I'm about 19, either. It's sort of depressing, as about 70% of my old schoolmates have a job or two now, but I'm still in full-time education, as I've just left Sixth Form and I'm starting a course at College next month.

I'm not claiming any form of welfare/benefits, either, except for EMA money (£30 per week to attend all my classes lol). I live off my parents back, who both work themselves and pay taxes, so I have nothing to be ashamed of.

The closest I've had to a job is doing Work Experience, in Year 10 and then again in Year 12. I worked at a warehouse packing pallets for two weeks the first time, and worked in an office for one week the second time. I didn't get paid for either, sadly, despite the fact I was doing the same as what the paid employees were.

Last edited: