Do you think you have a "good" sense of humour?

Feathers

Yeah, I've been accused of it too! :)

No. I find humor in everything and am probably too sarcastic.

LOL That's not true!! :)

I agree with Aletheia too!!

Different things/subjects can be funny for different people, depends partly on life experience and values/perspectives etc too.
Sense of humor can develop/change too...
I generally can't tell 'pre-made' jokes, but can find humor in many situations... (it's a way to survive lol)

And sometimes there may be times when one doesn't feel funny, right?

It can sometimes be a bit annoying to be called funny when you were trying to be serious sometimes, though it can be FUNNY too lol!!

Yeah, Life can be funny sometimes...

KiaKaha

Banned
I once dated a girl who told me she wanted a magical evening..

Which is what I gave her...

After we made love.... I disappeared...

50413_310156043888_4810752_n.jpg

Last edited:

this_portrait

In all honesty, I'm a pretty serious person, so in a way I kind of lack a sense of humor. Well, maybe not lack it, but I don't joke around as much as a lot of people seem to, and sometimes I can't tell if another person is joking or not. On the seemingly rare occasions where I do come off as funny, I'm not even intending to be. I am rather inspired by angry humor, so I try to incorporate that into what little humor I have.

Lexington

Banned
In all honesty, I'm a pretty serious person, so in a way I kind of lack a sense of humor. Well, maybe not lack it, but I don't joke around as much as a lot of people seem to, and sometimes I can't tell if another person is joking or not. On the seemingly rare occasions where I do come off as funny, I'm not even intending to be. I am rather inspired by angry humor, so I try to incorporate that into what little humor I have.

That is quite original. I like it!:cool: