Do you think you have a "good" sense of humour?

hidwell

Porridge is a classic. i remember the scene where they are asked to give a urine sample. Fletcher standing straight with the others about 2 metrers away from the vials asks...."What...from here?"

Ronnie Barker was a true legend his character Fletch in Porridge was true comic genius, may he R.I.P

Lexington

Banned
What about American comedy then? I thought Steve Martin was good...and I like that woman who imitated Sarah Palin. What about George Bush he was pretty funny as well?;)

What about American comedy then? I thought Steve Martin was good...and I like that woman who imitated Sarah Palin. What about George Bush he was pretty funny as well?;)

Dubya had quite a way with words. :D The Sarah Palin impersonator is Tina Fey, who is regarded by some (me, my sister, and my best friend) to be a Goddess.

SilentBird

thejerk.jpg

tumblr_l8jhgvBSnf1qb41abo1_500.png

Iluv

Everyone tells me I have a weird sense of humor because I find the funny unfunny and the unfunny funny! I guess it's the sense when you aren't suppose to laugh something in my head makes it funny! (But of course I don't laugh at death or injury! I'm not a psychopath!) everything except that. I sort of mean like seriousness I laugh at.

twiggle

Everyone tells me I have a weird sense of humor because I find the funny unfunny and the unfunny funny! I guess it's the sense when you aren't suppose to laugh something in my head makes it funny! (But of course I don't laugh at death or injury! I'm not a psychopath!) everything except that. I sort of mean like seriousness I laugh at.

This describes my sense of humour too. I rarely find sitcoms etc funny (apart from the Simpsons) because its too scripted.
I laugh at serious things which aren't actually serious. If that makes sense. The clearest examples I can think of were in school when the teachers would shout and be like, "The classroom was left in an absolute tip, it was disgrace, there was even an upturned coke-can on the table:mad:" and I'd just be thinking about how the reality of the situation didn't equate to the deadly, serious silence...in the grand scheme of things. And it'd make me laugh.

satstrn

I like to laugh at things that make people uncomfortable. Awkward silences and saying things that offend people without meaning to. I love shows like The Office, Curb Your Enthusiasm, and Seinfeld. I also love people who can point out how ridiculous society is, like the creators of South Park and comedians like Louis CK.