• Not really...

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Ew, I hate them!!

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • I've never tried one.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

WeirdyMcGee

Am I the only who who dislikes cherries?
I love every fruit BUT cherries.
I can take the artificial cherry flavour but I just don't like REAL cherries. Never have.
I keep trying them to see if I'll maybe grow into liking them... but I just don't.
haha
50099-Guignes.jpg

Do you like cherries?
What fruit do you dislike? Why?

Boby

Cherries are ok ...i'm usually ok with all the fruits...but that's the problem i'm just ok with all the fruits so i have to remember to eat some to get some vitamins :D

coyote

cherries are grown here where i live - orchards everywhere

they are the tart cherries - for making pies, etc.

one of the local customs is making a concoction called "Cherry Bounce"

you soak the cherries in vodka or brandy for a few months

they taste yummy

and they're flammable

WeirdyMcGee

Ohhhh~ 'Cherry Bounce' sounds like an excuse to get drunk, to me.
haha
People do love booze with their cherries, though (maybe that's the only way they can stand eating them? bahaha!)
Like, Cherries Jubilee! Or just a flambe.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Cherries are the perfect accessory to every ice cream sundae. *Me goes scavenging for an ice cream sundae*

Edit: I think I would coyotes Cherries on top of my ice cream. *goes scavenging for ice cream sundaes in Up north.*

Last edited:

Boby

cherries are grown here where i live - orchards everywhere

they are the tart cherries - for making pies, etc.

one of the local customs is making a concoction called "Cherry Bounce"

you soak the cherries in vodka or brandy for a few months

they taste yummy

and they're flammable

lol we do this "Cherry bounce" too in my country ...and not only with cherries but with other fruits too like wild berries :D lol

Iluv

I don't like the ones with pits in them. I like the ones they put on ice-cream! I have earings with cherries on them (not actual ones :rolleyes: just a picture of them) So they're cute to wear.

Nathália

These are the type of cherries that I'll eat. I sprinkle salt and sometimes sugar on them. When they are sweet they are perfect.
Types-of-Cherries.jpg

These, I can't stomach them, they are awful.
cherry-on-top.jpg

These are not sweet enough for me.
sweet%20cherry%2022%20small.jpg

A very much dislike cherry candy. I always give other people my cherry candy. Or I save it for when I am desperate for sugar, when there is nothing sweet in the house. Cherry cakes or any desert with cherry. I dislike it. Cherries eff up any desert, to me.
Cherry%20Splash%20Starburst.jpg

Last edited:

Phoenixx

I've always disliked cherries. To me, nothing ruins a sundae more when I see that cherry on top. You get that juice all over the whip cream and then a part of your whip cream tastes like cherries so you have to take off that too. Ugh, it's so awful.

Oh and cherry flavored anything? Even worse. That artificial flavoring always tasted like benadryl to me. :p