Do you have something to look forward to right now?

Lexington

Banned
Now I am looking forward to Easter because I have vacation. I plan a trip to the US with a friend.
Usually i look forward to Christmas every year so I can be with my parents and two siblings. it's a nice time.

I remember when I had my one and only girlfriend, I really had something to look forward to. Dating was fun...(well most of the time:))
It made the time go faster at work. I looked forward to weekends too!

I realise now how important it is to have something to look forward to. It eases the pain of the day. It just makes life more interesting!

WeirdyMcGee

My sister is having her first child in September.
I'm looking forward to babysitting and having a laughing/crying/drooling child around.

Shyangel

I'm looking forward to babysitting and having a laughing/crying/drooling child around.

Congratulations!! It certainly is entertaining having a child around, that I can agree. ^.^ If you live with them, though, it seriously takes up your life. I don't mind to much, but it can be exhausting.

I come up with fun things day to day, but don't really have anything to look forward to. I do plan to go to raves and anime cons with my youngest brother and sister. Even though I don't watch anime, there pretty fun. So, that's something. I'm gonna have to work on making more fun things happen.

WeirdyMcGee

I come up with fun things day to day, but don't really have anything to look forward to. I do plan to go to raves and anime cons with my youngest brother and sister. Even though I don't watch anime, there pretty fun. So, that's something. I'm gonna have to work on making more fun things happen.

I raised my younger brother but it's been years since I've had a small child around for more than a couple of days.
They won't be living with us but while the baby is nursing, mom and I plan to take turns staying with them in the city to help my sister out since she's a single parent.

I always wanted a child of my own. It may never happen, so this could be the closest I come to being a mommy and since I'm totally useless in almost all areas; the least I can do to help out is look after the baby so that my sister can get proper rest during her maternity leave.

twiggle

Auntie Weirdy :D That's great news, congrats!!

Erm right now I'm looking forward to leaving work on Thursday because then that's the start of my weekend.
I'm also looking forward to a reunion with my old flatmates at the end of the month. There are a couple of them who I've drifted apart from over the past couple of years as its been 6 years (!) since we lived together, so it'll be nice to rekindle those friendships.

I definitely agree in the importance of having something on the horizon to look forward to.

Shyangel

I raised my younger brother but it's been years since I've had a small child around for more than a couple of days.
They won't be living with us but while the baby is nursing, mom and I plan to take turns staying with them in the city to help my sister out since she's a single parent.

I always wanted a child of my own. It may never happen, so this could be the closest I come to being a mommy and since I'm totally useless in almost all areas; the least I can do to help out is look after the baby so that my sister can get proper rest during her maternity leave.

That's great you going to go out of your way to help out. I'm sure she appreciates it. My sister's also a single parent, and I feel for her, so I try and help as much as I can. Raising a child is tough...Seriously, I don't plan on having one until god knows when..My niece is a learning experience.

I'm sure you'll be a great mama one day, Weirdy. I wouldn't count yourself out. I bet you help as much as you can, what more can someone ask for? I promise you, I don't do anything of much worth, but I do what I can. I think that's all that matters.

MikeyC

That's awesome and I know you'll relish the challenge.

I'm looking forward to finally having our album finished. I like what we've recorded and it's close to being done so it's just a matter of time. I want to hear the finished product already.

Looking forward to eating ice cream.

Looking forward to the start of the NRL season...sort of.

jonas89

I look forward for the summer,, camping, concerts, mountain and hiking trips,

And when summer is over I always look forward for the winter, new hunting season begins :D and more mountain and hiking trips :p

JMiller

nope, and it's becoming an increasing struggle to get out of bed because I feel so useless at times, I'd rather just sleep the whole day away - not that it would fix anything.

razzle dazzle rose

I realise now how important it is to have something to look forward to. It eases the pain of the day. It just makes life more interesting!

Ah, yes. It is a must. Having something to look forward to, making plans.

I am making plans to visit my family soon. It has been two months since I've seen them and I miss them so much. A lot of fun outings are being planned. I will spending my birthday with them. Last year's sucked, but this year will be better I hope. I am looking forward to turning 29. Whoo. Haha...(AHHH, that is almost 30. I am freaking out :eek: )