Do you have something to look forward to right now?

Kiwong

Plenty to look forward to. Right now I am enjoying an adventure just completed. Next one is March 18.

Phoenixx

My sister is having her first child in September.
I'm looking forward to babysitting and having a laughing/crying/drooling child around.
^ Awww that's great! Congrats!

At the moment, getting my hair trimmed and dyed this morning since I haven't had anything done to it since summer.

Invisibleman

I fully agree that having something to look forward to is a great way to ease the pain, unfortunetely for me there hasnt been much to look forward to until as of late.

Im looking forward to my trip to Italy in 37 days,the AFL season, and the summer I suppose although its going to be such a rocky time.

Waybuloo

Now I am looking forward to Easter because I have vacation. I plan a trip to the US with a friend.
Usually i look forward to Christmas every year so I can be with my parents and two siblings. it's a nice time.

I remember when I had my one and only girlfriend, I really had something to look forward to. Dating was fun...(well most of the time:))
It made the time go faster at work. I looked forward to weekends too!

I realise now how important it is to have something to look forward to. It eases the pain of the day. It just makes life more interesting!

Can I ask what about dating was fun for you? I'm a bit confused.