Do you have a spirit animal

Etbow23

For me is the bear. I don't know I just feel this special connection to them and how they live. They're solitary, strong, hidden power.. It's kind of like the bear from Legends of the Fall lol. Once I wrote a poem about how I was like bear.

WeirdyMcGee

It has always been the Dragonfly for many reasons.

The power of Dragonfly lies in its ability to see around things by looking from different angles. Using its ability to transform colors and lights by reflecting and refracting them, Dragonfly shows us that life, like light, can bend, shift, and adapt in various ways, making life's appearance never be what it appears to be. Dragonfly's magic shows us to see through life's illusions and find our true vision. It calls us to transform within our lives and reminds us to feel deeply so we will have the compassion necessary to help ourselves and others.

nafadda

the 'swamp screamer'..AKA florida panther.

i was lucky enough to grow up near them as a child.

still lucky i guess since much wildlife is still around this area.bears,deers,alligators,otters,bald eagles ,hawks,foxes etc....

the fl pathers are just mainly down in the glades now.

all animals are pretty much sacred to me..far more so then people are.

Generical

Not very original but wolves make me speechless would love to track them in the wild. Foxes are my native replacement. I just like canines.

Silatuyok

Mine would definitely be a cat. I am just very much like a cat, and I feel like I understand them way better than most.