Do you Enjoy Complaining?

dying

i wanna complain about the non-understanding losers who laugh at people with people social-phobia :evil:

pea

Yeah, I live to complain, be critical, negative, realist etc..

what you expect? It's totally inherent with my personality, been like this since hitting puberty :lol:

Nytro

I F&*king hate how they call it Parkway when you drive on it, and a
Driveway when you park on it.

POR'QUE DAMNIT!!!

I feel sorry for the men who wear girls jeans, to look "emo", that's just wrong!

I hate Uwe Boll Movies, THIS A*hole takes good games and makes garbage movies out of them. Im mad hes not fired yet.

I hate the Pontiac Aztec! They just piss me off, even the real aztecs wouldnt be caught dead in that S*&tbox.

And what pisses me off most of all, is the Silent Hill movie isnt out yet!

Danfalc

Banned
I got a doggy a while back.. being agraphobic i hardly ever use to leave the house.Cos of this dog i actualy started gettting out like 5 times a day,started feeling better in myself.Then some fucker grasses on me for having it. (im not supposed to have dogs where i live). I guess its my own fault as i knew i shouldnt have a dog.. but i love her to bits and i cried for the first time in like 4 years... She didnt bark all hours and didnt do any one any harm.. i fucking hate people who have nothing better to do than stick there nose in and fuck up other peoples lives :evil:

black_mamba

Danfalc said:
Then some fucker grasses on me for having it. (im not supposed to have dogs where i live). I guess its my own fault as i knew i shouldnt have a dog.. but i love her to bits

:evil: Thats horrible, especially if the dog wasn't a nuisance in the first place.

Did you get to keep her in the end? :?

maggie

dying said:
i wanna complain about the non-understanding losers who laugh at people with people social-phobia :evil:
hey dying.... i'm with you on this one...what really bugs me is people who seem to get some kind of sick entertainment...or think it's somehow funny...when they notice how uncomfortable i am...at work..and watch me in amusement and enjoy my weird quirks...it's so easy for them...to go about life..doing these simple things...that are so fucking difficult for me...so..they sit back and enjoy the show of me being so obviously full of anxiety...and they don't have a clue how they make me feel :evil:...k...done venting :oops:

Danfalc

Banned
black_mamba said:
:evil: Thats horrible, especially if the dog wasn't a nuisance in the first place.

Did you get to keep her in the end? :?

Nope.. got rid of her yesterday.Im pretty devastated about it to be honest.But its given me a goal to get to.And thats to get myself out of this crappy flat on this scummy estate into somewhere i feel safer and can have doggies.

Ok I am new to this site and I would like to start out by complaining!

My husband is in IRAQ!
I am raising our 2 children alone
I live in a state filled with hicks and inbreeds
I have NO friends cause they all moved away
I have a f-ing social anxiety disorder so I don't make new friends!
I hate GEORGE BUSH
I hate being poor
I can't stand religous biggots
People who drive just UNDER the speed limit drive me crazy
MY HUSBAND IS IN IRAQ

MarCPatt

I hate people who do nothing but complain all day long. Some people seem to never have anything nice to say, but whine and whine, and whine their stupid days away. Nothing is ever to their liking, they never like anyone either. One minute they are kissing arsss to someone, while complaining about others and everything and the next minute they complain about the person they were complaining to. Arghhhh. Blah blah blah blah blah.

I hate getting shy in front of people.

I hate people attacking my belief in God. If they do not want to believe, don't believe, but let me believe in what I believe, I don't go around trying to make them stop believing in what they believe. They are the ones who always bring this issue up; about forcing their lack of belief on others.

I hate people who drive 20+ above the speed limit and expect everyone to move out of their way.

I hate hate. :roll: I better stop, I am going in circles now. :?

There I did my contribution of whining for the day.

MarCPatt

Danfalc said:
I got a doggy a while back.. being agraphobic i hardly ever use to leave the house.Cos of this dog i actualy started gettting out like 5 times a day,started feeling better in myself.Then some fucker grasses on me for having it. (im not supposed to have dogs where i live). I guess its my own fault as i knew i shouldnt have a dog.. but i love her to bits and i cried for the first time in like 4 years... She didnt bark all hours and didnt do any one any harm.. i fucking hate people who have nothing better to do than stick there nose in and fuck up other peoples lives :evil:

I also hate people like this.

1.gif

Primus

I HAVE FUCKING ANXIETY WHEN IM AROUND PEOPLE AND CAN NOT TOTALLY BE MYSELF.

ANXIETY FUCK ANXIETY.

everything in my life is great except i get a tad bit nervous around people in "social" situations. such as situations that relate directly to me and a friend. i can go to the store, workout, run, bike, talk with people very well, talk with complete strangers and not feel a god damn bit of anxiety.

but when its time to be a friend with someone, and plan to do something with them, I GET MOTHER FUCKING ANXIETY AND CANNOT TALK WITH THEM AND THE RELATIONSHIP DOESNT GO ANYWHERE FUCK.

thats why i dont have many close friends. i can talk perfectly fine with so many people but when they try to be friends it gets weird. FUCK !

Okay this is a long message but I feel better now haha

"
If you get down and quarrel every day, you're singing prayers to the devil I say
Why not help one another one the way? Make it alittle bit easier

Say you just could not live a negative way? You know what I mean?
Well make way for the positive day, cuz its a new day, a new time, and its a new feeling, and its a new sign. Oh what a new day.
"

Alittle Bob Marley to help y'all feel better!

I hate opening up on a forum for people who have phobias of opening up and then the very next person post assanine crap that is obviously pointed tward me. Thanks for making me feel so welcome

Oh and I hate that people assume that by hating religious bigots means I hate religious people. I should just change that to I hate bigots. There.

I hate people who drive in the LEFT lane slower then the people in the right lane. Its a PASSING lane people. GET OUT OF THE WAY.

I hate people who complain about complaining. Its a known stress reliever. As long as its done in the right time and place.

MarCPatt

10.gif

He, it is funny you thought I was talking about you. I was just expressing my dislikes. It had nothing to do with you and more to do with a lot of other people, many other people.

Nytro

I feel the same way Primus, but I think for me it relates to droping my gard to a friend and eventually he/she will know my fears and weakneses. It the fear of becoming vunerable perhaps.

Toboe

Meh I might as well vent
I have way to many inhibitions
I feel unloved
I have no friends
I've never had a girlfriend or boyfriend
I'm ugly
I hate the fact that I'm so emtionaly unstable
I can't hold any sort of conversation without feeling like I'm idiot or that I'm inferior
I'm out of shape
I tend to alienate everyone around me
I'm already 15 and I feel like life is hopeless and that I'm going to die alone.

Rainman

I don't enjoy complaining. I know people who complain all the time, and they often look ridiculous doing it, and I realise just how ridiculous I might look when complaining.

I also think complaining, is like a denial in a way. So, I have no friends, no respect from my peers and I feel lonely. What good am I doing by complaining? All I am doing is reaffirming that and denying any individual accountability.

I have found through life, that no matter which groups I join, I am always excluded and I use to complain that it was the groups fault that I was excluded. I contined to believe that, taking no personal accountability, and the same happened in every other group.

This tells me, there is actually something lacking in me, something I need to work on. It is really hard to accept, but in a way I am now feeling a little more empowered, because I alone can change the situation and it no longer depends on others.

So I try not to complain, though it is easy to do, I try to accept the moment as it is and resolve to improve it. - Yeah I know, easier said than done.