Do you Enjoy Complaining?

black_mamba

Today I was handed a comment form for my university. Since I'm in my final year and been at this uni for almost 4 years now, I had a lot of complaints to unload.

The thing is, after having no one listen, no one take notice and generally no one give a crap about our [the entire class's] opinions for so long, it was beautifully cathartic to release all that pent up anger!! I left no space empty on the sheet...

-canteen food-poisoned me.
-faculty lost my coursework.
-we don't get any practical experience
-the air conditioning system is gone (this is an engineering faculty for god's sake, and we're getting ill from over-heating!)
-blah blah

Anyway the list goes on, and although constant complaining and negative thought forming is bad, releasing it in a constructive manner = good.

Let's all have a good old whinge together in this thread. I'll start; I don't have any friends to celebrate my birthday with and I miss my mummy. :cry:

Ahhh that feels better. :wink:

You're turn!!

LittleMissScareAll

I like complaining...well, I wish I didnt have anything to complain about. But I always have something to complain about, so I usually do complain(even if it is just complaining to myself because I'm the only one who will listen to myself)....

My life sucks.
I have no friends, no boyfriend. When I do make friends or get a boyfriend, they turn against me for no reason and begin to hate me.
I just got home from a short vacation yesterday, and I didn't want to come back home. I wanted to stay there.
I dont want to go back to work Monday.
I'm ugly and stupid.
My computer is a piece of junk(at least i'm getting a new one for Christmas...hopefully it wont be junk too) that messes up every 10 seconds.
There's nothing on tv.

I could go on forever but I'll stop now.

black_mamba

*places punchbag in centre of thread*

Come on guys, spit, grab, kick, maul it!!

LittleMiss theres nothing on tv, so you can watch us beat the crap out of a bag filled with foam. :) Popcorn will be provided free of charge.

scatmantom

wot do u mean u dont belong here. Uve got as much right as any1 to be here! i like reading your contributions and i think your a cool forum member :)

lostboi

Where do i begin.
I'm affraid if I list everything I'll crash my computer.
but here are a few.

My GF left me

my car broke down 500 miles from home and is going to cost 3k to fix

I'm going to be alone through the holidays.

I have to work on Christmas.

My dog just died

I'm barely able to pay my student loans

Some one broke into my apartment and stole my rent money for this month.

ad infinitum

young

i don't like to complain. but i do notice that i do complain a lot.

i think it may even be a little resentment towards those that have it easy. or don't struggle. yet that could be all superficial and deep down they could be ugly on the inside.

4myself

Oh guys, some of this stuff is really sad, I am sorry to hear about these bad things happening!.

I was going to complain but now I see that things arent really that bad for me.

Chilling__Echo

nice 4myself :) but isn't anything bothering you? spill it!

what do i have to complain about?

- right now i feel nauseous
- i went on a date with a GREAT guy last week, who i meet for the first time off the internet and he's barely acknowledged me since - i REALLY thought he liked me too, we had chemestry! he even gave me a fucking massage! arrrrrgh. i can take a "no", i'm just tired of being left hangin... and i'm dissapointed too...
- i hate that i can't get a job in anything other than food and fucking retail.
- i'm tired of being fat dammit.
- i want my own apartment but it's so hard to be completely independent.
- i'm tired of having to worry about the next time i get depressed.
- why can't i make friends easier?
- just... FUCK

*sigh*... sometimes you just gotta let it out. mamba, i'm prolly going to put alot of use to this thread. should i sticky it? i'm thinking already i should.

Boundless

I complain as i go along :p countless times i have been told i moan to much but i dont care,i'll moan as much as i damn please my god damn life :x

jamez

I don't know if I actually like complaining.

I try to avoid it but I always end up doing it anyway.

blight

lostboi: your list just crashed my computer.

blackmamba: whenever i see your posts i just think of how hot uma thurman is.

i like to complain too, but not right now as i'm intoxicated from a mandatory holiday party i attended briefly.

redlady

Complain complain - well it is too fricken' hot here i hate it - i hate summer with a passion. Every summer i just wish the sun would blow up. Or that we had some crazy ass Mr Burns wannabe who would build a huge structure and block it out.

young

well there is only one flaw with your plan red. if the sun blew up, we'd all be dead right about now. and yes i am aware that most on here are ok with that. :x

redlady

Yeah that is a sad fact to be sure - but i still find myself wishing it would happen anyway :roll: Maybe i better stick to hoping that some psycho bastard builds that machine then. Hey it's a step towards the brighter side of things - well if he hurries up with that machine it wont be but you know.

lostboi

Chilling__Echo said:
- i went on a date with a GREAT guy last week, who i meet for the first time off the internet and he's barely acknowledged me since - i REALLY thought he liked me too, we had chemestry! he even gave me a fucking massage! arrrrrgh. i can take a "no", i'm just tired of being left hangin... and i'm dissapointed too...

Aww Chilling I'm sorry to hear he never got back with you. It sounded like there was some potentail there :(
Guys are jerks..

Chilling__Echo

i know it, thanks lostboi...

and redlady, i wish it were hot here! it just turned cold. it's so weird to think of christmas in the summer.

what's christmas without snow??