Do you Enjoy Complaining?

redlady

And another thing that i hate about summer - the insects!!!! Sticky flies - SPIDERS!! And the rest.

blubs

I'm poor. Brassic....totally potless...poorer than the poorest church mouse.
Its less than 2 weeks before Christmas and I can't afford a tree.
I can't afford any petrol so my car is stranded uselessly and I'm stuck in my house.
I'm pregnant & can't afford to get the house ready for the baby.
We cant afford to move and I hate my neighbours...we have no back garden...but instead share a manky common yard with the houses on either side...which means I can't leave my house without having to see one of my neighbours...
plus one of them has cctv trained on the back to spy on the other neighbour......which I hate too.
Plus they've just had their house pebbledashed by cowboy buliders and all the pebbles have fallen off and they won't clear them up.
And their bird table has attracted a rat...which I've told them , but they still put bird food out...so I've taken to throwing my shoes out of the front door at it.

phew. Thanks black-mamba :) complaining does feel good.

renegade

Whoaaaaaa...complaining :D

Well, I don't like to complain, but i feel the need to do it so bad.......

If I'll start enumerating the things that bother me this will be the longest post i'll made.

But no, writing about the thing that ruined my life will make me depressed and I wouldn't like that.

I have no friends, never had and don't have a gf, everyone seems to reject me if i try making friends, i get eppisodes of depression.....i guess that says it all :cry: :cry: :cry:

thx black mamba for this :wink:

allanboy

I think like this when complaining is in need: all the complainer slots are filled so, oh well, i need to go to the otimist ones. It´s really simple, since everybody is talking bad about something or someone, i, say something else, in this case, the contrary.
Well, difference from everybody else. Schizotypal personaltiy disorders right there, and i thinking here that i didnt have this.

redlady

Chilling__Echo said:
what's christmas like in austrailia??

Whoops i didn't see you there - sorry. I didn't even go to the second page before i replied i just hit the reply button on page 1.
Okay Christmas in Australia - we have it outside under some covering of course. All the food and everything - outside. ( Which can be hazerdous to your sensibilities - one time i picked up some chicken to eat and yep...it had been used as a spawning ground for those lovely flies - there is nothing quite like the feeling of looking down at your food and spying little wriggly things
00000026.gif
) There is always a little paddle pool for the kids to play in. At anyone time there are half a dozen kids running around dripping wet. Everyone walking around in shorts and shoowing flies and fanning themselves with something or other. Good times.

black_mamba

Yeah sometimes its so difficult to complain without hurting other people or making them hate you when you have no social skills to begin with.

Thats why I started this thread, because getting all my negative thoughts about my university down on paper made me feel better for unloading, and also I didn't upset anyone.

I guess I also posted this thread because I've been very good about keeping positive in the last few months, thought I'd give myself a break. :D

Oh my gosh blubs, congratulations!! I'm so sad to hear you've got things tough at the moment, make sure you survive it. I can ask my pet midget to mug some rich kids from 'round here and snail mail you the cash...

And lostboi, your situation sounds very difficult too. :( I wish I could help.

----------------------------------------
Complaint list #2:

-The freshers at my uni are disgustingly SHALLOW and RUDE; they say how ugly all the girls are on the campus (what, all four of us?) when I'm sitting right next to them, no effing respect. :evil: How can people say that without thinking about how it hurts others around them? What pigs. :evil: *fumes*

-I've run out of food, and of course, I don't wanna leave the house for more supplies.

-I'm slowly slowly loosing confidence about myself. Hey why am I complaining, at least its familiar territory. :)

refined_rascal

I enjoy complaining.

The irony is, in terms of SA, complaining and generally making a scene is a way of clawing back a little power, instead of forever feeling completely powerless. Which is what my SA does to me.

It is difficult and sometimes i do let things slip. But sometimes you just HAVE to speak up. Only fight the battles you know you can win.

Greenade

Complain............ ME!!! 8O

I'm a regular little Angel me... i mean what could i have to possibly complain about.... hmm

Apart from EVERYTHING :x

1: My girlfriend got sick of me being shy and bogged off without so much as a warm look..
2: I'm bloody old now at 34, stoopid age thing, i don't do getting old, i play with toys for goodness sake :p
3: I'm scared of going out....so i don't...which makes me sick of being in...so i shop...and who am i ever going to speak to while shopping......aaarrgghh
4: I'm frigging lonely all the time....SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT !!!!!

Ahh thats better :D

Hang on a mo, no it isnt, don't you just F***ing hate people that say its better all the time?
I mean it never is....and they come out with crap like "oh never mind" or "there are people worse off than you" AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!

Breath......in.........out..........in..........out

Thats better
No it isn't
AAHH i'm off again
:x :x :x

Ade

refined_rascal

Greenade said:
... don't you just F***ing hate people that say its better all the time?
I mean it never is....and they come out with crap like "oh never mind" or "there are people worse off than you" AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!

I do indeed. I can only suppose the sort of people who spew up cliches such as the ones you mentioned, never have cause to complain about anything at all. And if they do, they have absolutely no right to.

Angie_05

black_mamba said:
-we don't get any practical experience

You're turn!!

I feel the same about my university here in the states. Sure...I can discuss politics, foreign affairs, philosophy, psychology, and physics, but can I do anything that could make me a darn bit of money?? NO!

I think college is crap. I love learning but there is no way this stuff can make us better employees.

Angie_05

redlady said:
Complain complain - well it is too fricken' hot here i hate it - i hate summer with a passion. Every summer i just wish the sun would blow up.

It's winter here. 5 inches of snow fell today. Pretty yes, but I am a UV addict and I can't go play in the sun. I hate winter as much as you hate summer.

black_mamba

Greenade said:
3: I'm scared of going out....so i don't...which makes me sick of being in...so i shop...and who am i ever going to speak to while shopping......aaarrgghh
4: I'm frigging lonely all the time....SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT !!!!!

Hey at least you don't do all your shopping online, or do you? 8O

Nothing worse than feeling lonely and going out to innocently buy some food, then getting crushed by hundreds of sappy sickly couples and gangs of friends in town. :(

Greenade

black_mamba said:
Hey at least you don't do all your shopping online, or do you? 8O

Nothing worse than feeling lonely and going out to innocently buy some food, then getting crushed by hundreds of sappy sickly couples and gangs of friends in town. :(

No i don't do all my shopping online.....i would be a total recluse if i did... 8O

Sickly couples aaarrrggghh 8O
I wanna be a sickly couple, im BANGIN on the door but they won't let me in and they can't hear me coz my voice melts into the wind... :?

But do you hear me complaining ???
YEAH YA DO :p

aDE (sTUPID cAPS lOCK) :D

sweetsour_eisha

-I hate my life i wish my mother stabbed me when i was little or maybe aborted me
-My friend left me without a reason.. my one and only friend :cry:
- i begin to hate her and i hate this feeling of hatred of hating her
-hate my voice
- hate my timidness
- hate my face
- i'm an ugly freak with new pimples coming out this season
- i hate it when my mother keeps on mugging about how fat some people are and she wanted to be slim
- i hate the fact she's going to the spa session makes me feel totally ugly n fat
- why can't i control me?
- I am afraid to take the next step ALONE
- I'M SO DAMN FUCKING LONELY
- I'M LONELY
- I'M LONELY......... ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
- WHY DO I HAVE A LOW SELF-ESTEEM, AND I GOT THIS FEELING THAT MY MOTHER'S MAKING IT WORSE
-I DON'T LIKE BLACKHEADS
- Fuck

Okay.. thanks.. i feel much better :wink:
mamba .. u rock!!

Greenade

sweetsour_eisha said:
-I hate my life i wish my mother stabbed me when i was little or maybe aborted me
-My friend left me without a reason.. my one and only friend :cry:
- i begin to hate her and i hate this feeling of hatred of hating her
-hate my voice
- hate my timidness
- hate my face
- i'm an ugly freak with new pimples coming out this season
- i hate it when my mother keeps on mugging about how fat some people are and she wanted to be slim
- i hate the fact she's going to the spa session makes me feel totally ugly n fat
- why can't i control me?
- I am afraid to take the next step ALONE
- I'M LONELY
- WHY DO I HAVE A LOW SELF-ESTEEM, AND I GOT THIS FEELING THAT MY MOTHER'S MAKING IT WORSE
-I DON'T LIKE BLACKHEADS
- Fuck

Okay.. thanks.. i feel much better :wink:
mamba .. u rock!!

8O OMG

You poor thing!!!!!!!
(BIG HUGS FOR YA)
Not much i know, but until they invent virtual hugging its the best i can do :?

Ade

black_mamba

sweetsour_eisha said:
- I'M LONELY

Look how many of us have said we're lonely. Maybe we should all meet up and beat up a punch bag together for fun. :D

needaclue

people who dont understand me and judge me like im faking this make me sick, i wanna throw up right now, damn the world DAMN THEM