Do you collect anything?

Phoenixx

I had a good-sized collection of Beanie Babies. I once collected Pokemon cards. I could go on.
^ Yep, I collected those too as a kid. I still have both collections packed away in our attic. My parents like to keep our childhood stuff even though I couldn't care less about it now. Okay I take that back, I recently found my Pokemon card collection a few months ago and I enjoyed seeing it again.

I also collected Lion King toys and merchandise as a kid, which again, is still in the attic.

Geo

Pokemon cards. From age 5 to now (17), nothing ever beat the joy and tension of opening up a pack of cards.

Phoenixx

Pokemon cards. From age 5 to now (17), nothing ever beat the joy and tension of opening up a pack of cards.
^ Wow, you must have a pretty big collection by now. I loved that anxious joyful feeling that came with opening a pack of cards, just wondering what you were going to get and hoping for some sort of rare card or even holographic. You know, I kinda miss that feeling. What I would give to open one of these babies again.

pokemon-jungle-booster-pack-lg.jpg

JuiceB

I use to collect knives and sword replicas. Now I just browse Deviant Art and download pics I like.

Attachments

• da.jpg
    da.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 0

Geo

^ Wow, you must have a pretty big collection by now. I loved that anxious joyful feeling that came with opening a pack of cards, just wondering what you were going to get and hoping for some sort of rare card or even holographic. You know, I kinda miss that feeling. What I would give to open one of these babies again.

pokemon-jungle-booster-pack-lg.jpg
Not compared to some other people. I had probably 4 full tins of cards in my lifetime. I've seen people with way more haha. Unfortunately my first tin with all my old cards disappeared without a trace. Eerie.

Now I just keep a binder I put all my rarest cards in and shove them in people's faces and watch them get jealous.

xDreamseller

Music CD's. (Its the same price and love having the actual CD instead of a digital album)

Other than that...rocks from places I've visited. Added a piece of the Great Pyramid and a stone from inside tutankhamun's tomb. :)
The rocks are nothing special, just random rocks, it's all about where they are from for me.

neardeath

I visit the beach and bring home rocks and driftwood. It's a lifelong habit, but now that I live in an apartment, it doesn't make much sense.

When my partner was alive, we'd come home from trips with many pounds of rocks and driftwood logs tied to the roof rack. :giggle:

Nanita

I visit the beach and bring home rocks and driftwood. It's a lifelong habit, but now that I live in an apartment, it doesn't make much sense.

When my partner was alive, we'd come home from trips with many pounds of rocks and driftwood logs tied to the roof rack. :giggle:

That sounds so cool. I sometiems collect things from the beach too (Oh I´m sorry about your partner not being alive though)

I mostly collect scarfs, gem stones/crystals, guitars. Also old/destroyed guitars, if they can´t be played, they can be painted.

paperie

Pressed pennies, gemstones, hello kitty stuff, children's books with unique illustrations, mugs