Different Attractions

garry29

I don't download films, i prefer to have the actual dvd case cos they all look so pretty stacked up =)
Started getting into movies around 16/17, and as i love tv so much as well i have many boxsets :D

Ah right you're one of those are you, lol. Still that's a hell of a lot of DVDs. I don't know where you find the space to store them all. heh

I'm bisexual so I can describe both yay XD

Anyways, when it comes to girls, I fall mostly for red-heads, or brownies :p
I only fall for feminine girls, and i like girls who are sensetive.
Who understand me, and who are really romantic. Love is all about romance for me.

And when it comes to guys, I like the gentle man. Charming, shy, sensetive.
Mostly I fall for asian guys.. lol.. Or brown haired boys. But I'm more into girls so I guess I will grow old with a girl. =)

It's pretty complicated to be bisexual, It's like a tough decision..
Cuz a guy can protect me, and a guy is stronger (no offence) and a girl is more sensetive, and understands the girly things. But I like sensetive people .. so.. Will see =)

AsHLeY

Oddly, I have a thing for men with nice eyebrows. Hahah. It's the first thing I notice on a guy (no idea why) but if a guy has a brow ring, it's so hot in my opinion! ....And by nice eyebrows, I don't mean plucked ~ that looks too feminine.
And I also think guys with a bit of a muscular back are sexy.... again ~ no idea why, I just find it attractive.

Pink_Paula

;) I personally would not get as many tattoos as Michelle McGee up there, but I think it's beautiful on other women, and men as well. Not that being covered in tattoos would be a prerequisite for my finding someone attractive.

Oh definitely, i buy a magazine called Bizarre and it always has woman in it covered in tattoos and i think they look so beautiful, but personally i don't think i could go that far, i have 6 tattoos and i'm happy with them (for now lol)

As much as i find tattoos attractive, if i met a guy and we clicked i wouldn't care if he had no tats, plus some ink can look really tacky so it's silly to judge people by them lol

Pink_Paula

Well, perhaps I don't like them because I find them a bit vulgar or something. I Dunno

That's totally cool, each to their own :cool: I guess it shows that as humans we are different and like different things, some people find tats shexy (like me hehe) and others find them abhorrent there's nothing wrong with that!

Hey, I'm not against tattoos! Sorry if I have given that impression.

I guess I feel this way because I was raised in a very conservative family. Even though I reject everything about my parents' beliefs, these values are still deeply ingrained in me for some reason.

Elad

Banned
Small intricate/meaningful/tasteful tattoos are sexy, just big enough to kiss.

Massive, "I put a face on half of my body and made my skin look like an ashtray" not so much.

iamthenra

I view tattoo's like graffiti on the Mona Lisa. Of course for me the human body
is a work of art in my mind, anything else on it takes away the beauty, piercings included (except ear lobes for some reason?).

Although I do like clothes on most people (LOL) since most wouldn't look too
good without clothes on... LMAO

For me, I have a thing for blonde's and nice petite legs, and opaque white
tights.... Weird huh? My shrinks have thought it is something in me that looks for "purity" in a woman? IDK.... I think I'm weird, so don't mind me....

Waybuloo

I don't have any preferences but I know what i don't want - buff and muscular men like Ronaldo, and metro sexuals.

Waybuloo

Nope, the ones that act like like 5 year olds; they moan they squeal, and thinks that Hello kitty is their hero. Very cute, but annoying...

I don't like the ones that put in contact lenses to enlarge their irises but for you it's like staring at a glazy black-eyed cartoon character...yeah that often go hand in hand with cartoonish smiles and peace signs.

SociallyAwkwardAndShy

I have this weirdly odd attraction to redheads. I think it all started when i first saw Harry Potter and saw Rupert Grint. I'm also attracted to guys with accents. Especially British and Irish I have no clue why I just do ::eek::

Ritta

I like tough guys who have a sensitive side. If they're into martial arts, even better. I used to take Kung Fu lessons, but I had to quit because of health reasons. I would so like to get back to it. If only I could meet someone who could inspire me to train again. That way if we ever get attacked by a group of thugs, we'd both kick their butts. Then afterwards we could go see a romantic comedy :D

Meisiemel

I like men with hairy backs. And I can't understand women who want men to wax their chests.The hairier, the more appealing as far as I'm concerned.