Different Attractions

Pink_Paula

My boyfriend at the moment is kind of different to what i usually go for, he's kind of clean cut and classicly (is that even a word?) good looking, i don't normally go for guys like that, i've always gone for the more rugged man hehe but i am so happy with my bf, so i guess it's good to not be so fussy, if i were i wouldn't have given him a chance :(

mrb

im sorry i know this sounds bad but ill sleep with anything ::eek:: humans plants animals ::eek:: anything that will sleep with me , but a plant would be good :) as long as its not a cactus , they have lots of needles but a daisy would be good :)

shore_of_glass

I like scars, whether it's on her face or body. Not like a dog ate her face kinda scar, just a nice clean scar, not too big. Does that make me sound like a creep or a wife beater? LOL

of course not!

A nice clean scar as you say, can give the woman a certain individuality, makes her unique. I guess it's kinda ****ed up to say "I want her to have a scar" because it could have damaged her psychologically thorugh her life and it must've hurt like hell.

It's also like a sign that that person went through stuff, even if it was just an accident, it feels like she's learnt from her mistakes.

EDIT: oh and, redheads x99999

Last edited:

Newtype

of course not!

A nice clean scar as you say, can give the woman a certain individuality, makes her unique. I guess it's kinda ****ed up to say "I want her to have a scar" because it could have damaged her psychologically thorugh her life and it must've hurt like hell.

It's also like a sign that that person went through stuff, even if it was just an accident, it feels like she's learnt from her mistakes.

EDIT: oh and, redheads x99999

I just like it 'cause it gives her personality.

ありがとう

I think my taste has always been somewhat strange. I have never been into what everyone would call 'hot' 'sexy' or 'six packs' in guys. Even if I do find them attractive, I don't see them as a dating material. I like short guys with baby face (somewhat like me I guess), they seem waaay cute and I like ears too haha.. But I love guys who are loyal too. People are always telling me to set my standards higher, but you can't help with what you like. Besides the chance of me liking someone is very rare.

da_illest101

I'm odd, seems like i only like my opposite. I'm black but I couldn't never see myself with a black girl, don't ask me why cause i don't know. I dress casual/hiphop yet i love girls who dress punkish, gothic, nerd or who don't care what they are wearing. I usually love asian girls or very pale white girls, basically i'm after what is the hardest thing for me to get because i rarely see ppl loving their opposite that much

I seem to be attracted to tall model-like girls the most for some reason. Also to the nerdy/geeky ones. And particularly to the very outgoing ones.

Quite ironic (I'm filled to the brim with irony, haha)

Pity I can't decide who I'm attracted to

Masychefx2

Banned
i like tanned women

short, tall not really bothered long as not dwarf

do not like muscley women

i get turned off if woman has stubby nails

Mokkat

Im a normal tall scandinavian guy. I dont really know what makes me want a women, its always something different - asian women intrigue me though :) might be the genes kicking in, they are all beautiful to me

edit: tanned girls with bleached hair annoy me though, too many moron chicks look like that where I live

Pink_Paula

Looks like we have ourselves a resident dendrophiliac, ladies and gentlemen. :D Dendrophilia is considered a paraphilia in which a person is sexually attracted by trees. Now, don't ask me how a person could have sexual contact with a tree, but I suppose that anything is possible. Sounds to me like it would be a rather painful experience. Gary, please explain to me how one would go about having sex with a daisy? lol

LMAO :D you crack me up serafina hehe

I watched a programme a while back and a woman fell in love with the Berlin Wall and got married to it! I'd hate to think how they make love :confused: lol

Pink_Paula

The Berlin Wall? LOL Whoa! Is there a paraphilia for that as well? .....Yep, apparently she has a bizzare fetish for inanimate objects. The Berlin wall being one of those objects. A rather large object, wouldn't you say? Well, we can't blame the woman for thinking big, eh? lol

LMAOooooo :D

As much as i admire her for thinking big hehe It still confuses me that she can love an inanimate object, i'll try and find a link to the programme i was, you'll see how utterly in love with the wall she is, i mean if a wall can find love then you know there is hope for us all ::p:

Pink_Paula

Paula, some woman married a dolphin! lol Now, the reason why I am laughing is because I've read about the sex lives of dolphins (yeah, that's strange lol). You know how they're supposed to be all cute and all?...I will never see a dolphin in the same light again. Dolphins have been ruined for me. *shivers*

Are dolphins not as cute as i thought? :confused: I've always seen them as uber intelligent and caring, i'm going to have to look up the seedy side of them!

I couldn't find video for the lady married to the Berlin Wall, but i found this The Berlin Wall - A Love Story - BERLINERMAUER.SE I guess some people feel safer being with inanimate objects, you get to run the whole relationship after all lol