Different Attractions

Pink_Paula

I know, right!? How can a person feel real love for a non-living entity?
Utterly in love, you say? That's kind of creepy. lol There is someone (or something) for everyone. Considering all of this information, tell me what do you guess are the chances that a woman would fall in love with her? LOL

Oooooooh Serafina, i'm sure there are a whole load of women who have fallen in love with their vibrators, i mean if someone can fall in love with a wall and technically it does nothing for her, then falling for a doesn't seem so silly lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Pink_Paula

For some reason, this made me feel sad. How common is it that someone could still see something in a person after they've seen them at their worst?

I don't think it happens a lot at all, i've been with guys and they say they don't mind about my SA and depression but if i slip up and have a bad day i can see the look in their eyes, they think i'm a nutter, I would love for someone to accept me for who i am warts and all, but i think it takes a VERY special person to do that!

Pink_Paula

Yes, very special. Unfortunately, many people just want to be with another person while everything is all fun and games. God, this has taken a turn for the depressing and I'm not sure that I want to think about it. Would you care to know about the male dolphin's prehensile penis?

Of course i want to know about a dolphins penis...ok that's a sentence i never thought i'd write ::p:

shore_of_glass

Considering all of this information, tell me what do you guess are the chances that a woman would fall in love with her? LOL

And we haven't heard of such until now! Really strange.
It would a more plausible occurrence :D:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Pink_Paula

Here you go Paula. We learn something new every day, though there are certain things that I wish I could unlearn. lol

"Here’s something you probably don’t know about Flipper: he has retractable penis. And if that’s not cool enough, here’s something else: his penis is prehensile. And it swivels. In fact, a male dolphin can use his penis to explore objects just like a hand.

Male dolphins also have a very strong sex drive. It can mate many, many times in a day. Now here’s the bad news: male dolphins aren’t that much of a stud. The average time to ejaculation? 12 seconds.

Another hushed-up fact is that male dolphins have a ravenous sexual appetite: they often try to hump inanimate objects and even other animals like sea turtles. When a pack of male dolphins happen upon a female, often times they will attempt to force her to mate."

Yes, you read that correctly! The male dolphin is a sexually predacious, insatiable maniac with a retractable, prehensile penis! Do you still think dolphins are cute? It can grab you with it's penis for Christ's sake!

Ummmmm :eek:

They're sexual predators, i never knew that about them, lol at the fact they will try to hum inanimate objects though, for some reason that made me laugh ::eek::

shore_of_glass

**** Jaws, they should make a new movie:

"It's a loving creature....
It's a cute animal...
IT HAS A PREHENSILE PENIS

it's WILLY, THE GENITAL THREAT"

AGR

I told you they're nasty, nasty creatures. Some guy was "attacked" by a dolphin at the beach. The creature hooked it's thing around the guy's ankle or something along those lines. I would die of shock on the spot, and if I would survive such a henious defilement, I would have probably gained a new phobia.

Dolphin sexing a men

YouTube - Dolphin humps man

AGR

Was that a trick they taught the dolphins or was that for real? LOL And I thought dogs humping humans and things was nasty.

I think it was just trying to stay out of the water,looks like its doing a swimming motion,then the guy played along.

For some reason, this made me feel sad. How common is it that someone could still see something in a person after they've seen them at their worst?

Well, someone asked me out twice when I was very depressed and basically have nothing... She's with someone else now.... but hey... it gives me hope.

mrb

Was that a trick they taught the dolphins or was that for real? LOL And I thought dogs humping humans and things was nasty.

i do have one question here 2 gun annie :rolleyes: isnt all this dolphin what he can do with his willy a little off topic :confused: maybe i should inform the mods , oh hang on you are a mod , lucky you lol you get away with it ::p:.....

Damaged

I don't think i have a typical look i go for, because looks overall don't bother me when it comes to guys. The quality that attracts me to guys is they have to be interested in films a hell of a lot, otherwise we just won't gel or he won't get what i'm about =P

garry29

I don't think i have a typical look i go for, because looks overall don't bother me when it comes to guys. The quality that attracts me to guys is they have to be interested in films a hell of a lot, otherwise we just won't gel or he won't get what i'm about =P

I like watching films alot :) I've prob got about 200+ on DVD cos I'm a torrent download fiend ::p:

Damaged

I like watching films alot :) I've prob got about 200+ on DVD cos I'm a torrent download fiend ::p:

Haha like isn't good enough for me mr =P

I have around 500+ nerner
I posted a thread a while back where i posted a picture of all mine haha :D

garry29

Haha like isn't good enough for me mr =P

I have around 500+ nerner
I posted a thread a while back where i posted a picture of all mine haha :D

Wow that's a lot of movies lol. When did you first start downloading them? I've been downloading for about 5 years now.

Damaged

Wow that's a lot of movies lol. When did you first start downloading them? I've been downloading for about 5 years now.

I don't download films, i prefer to have the actual dvd case cos they all look so pretty stacked up =)
Started getting into movies around 16/17, and as i love tv so much as well i have many boxsets :D