Desktops

Mokkat

here's my current desktop

MunGY.jpg

The Hubble Ultra Deep Field has served me well, but it just doesn't excite me anymore, so I picked a nebula instead.
newdesk.png

There's a bit of a usability issue with this picture, though, in the form of one inconvenient star located in the minute field of my clock in the lower-right. I'll have to ask NASA to go move it and take another picture for me.

da_illest101

yea. That game has a great style to it, I'm very much looking forward to Mirror's Edge 2 in the Frostbite 2.0 engine

always like to see someone showing mirror's edge some love, probably the most underrated game of all time.

That was my background on my ps3 for nearly a year

ME_Wallpaper2_1920x1200.jpg

Deus_Ex_Lemur

^^Pheonixx. I like the latest one! The green one would make my eyes bleed ::p: Your icons also keep remaining so neat and tidy. My wallpapers covered up by a wall of icons :)

B

Beatrice

Oh god, mine's a sloppy mess, virtual Post-It notes everywhere and random pictures and icons I never use strewn all over my screen. It looks a lot like..... my bedroom ::eek:: :D

Phoenixx

^^Pheonixx. I like the latest one! The green one would make my eyes bleed ::p: Your icons also keep remaining so neat and tidy. My wallpapers covered up by a wall of icons :)
^ Thanks! Haha, but I looove lime green. I just changed my desktop though because I needed something more muted. I haven't been in the mood for bright colors lately. :p

And yeah, I like my icons neat and tidy and all aligned. I can't stand to have my icons all over the screen. I like to be able to look at my desktop. ::p:

Phoenixx

I can never keep the same desktop for over a month (give or take a few days). I feel the need to change it every month, just a weird habit I guess. Decided I needed a major change. Still not sure about where the icons are, but I'm pretty happy with it.

5e5tad.png