Desktops

Rawr___love_you_by_Gummi_Pirate_Crew.jpg

Phoenixx

Not a desktop. But I finally got fed up with Mozilla crashing on me, so I caved in and decided to try Chrome again. Way different than the last time I used it. I like the themes. :) But I'm really disliking how big the address bar is at the top.

nyw6c6.jpg

^ We can't all have huge screens like you. :rolleyes:::p:

So, how old is the earth, really?

If you search for "how old is the earth", you get a lot of results saying 4 billion years. If you search for "how old is the earth really", you get more results saying around 6000 years.

If you search for "how old is the earth", you get a lot of results saying 4 billion years. If you search for "how old is the earth really", you get more results saying around 6000 years.

Haha, that made me laugh.

Those people were all like; ''4 billion? I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
347gqvp.jpg
''

Rembrandt Broam

Yeah but when exactly is the Earth's birthday? I'd like to send it a card, and maybe an Amazon gift voucher.

Phoenixx

It has been a great many years since I played me some Zoo Tycoon... memories.
^ Yeah, I just got it this week. Gotta admit I didn't really care for it at first. But since playing it, I'm slowly liking it more and more. Gotta love those old crappy graphics. ::p:

^ Yeah, I just got it this week. Gotta admit I didn't really care for it at first. But since playing it, I'm slowly liking it more and more. Gotta love those old crappy graphics. ::p:

They're actually pretty good graphics... for 2D, and a 2001-ish (? don't know the exact year) game.

Phoenixx

^ Is it 2001? I thought it was later. Either way, I actually didn't care for the graphics too much. I think it would make for a nice remake though. Just spruce it up a bit, don't change the gameplay at all, and it'd be perfect.

^ According to Wikipedia, yeah, 2001. The expansions came out in 2002. Means I've had the game for... a full decade now. Crazy.

Anyway, I definitely agree. Take the same game, throw a simple 3D engine on top of it, and you've got a winner. Unfortunately, the series is effectively over for contractual reasons (because Microsoft sucks), so that won't be happening. Therefore, if you want such a game, learn to program and make it yourself!

Phoenixx

Aw. That's about as sad as Roller Coaster Tycoon being over too.

Good thing I'm a fast learner. I'll let you know when I become a millionaire. :D

(I'm really not that good. Heh.)