Desktops

da_illest101

71kas3.jpg
[/IMG]

I'm a huge nerd when it comes down to pokemon :)

ah pokemon, the greatest game that I never finished. I played red, blue, yellow, emerauld, currently I have black and white and I never finished one. I still get excited when a new one comes out though

da_illest101

my new wallpaper

it may have been the worse in the series but that still an epic wallpaper
cool-digital-wallpaper-1680x1050-1009014.jpg

not really my taste but someone might like it ( even if the image is broken you can still open it in another tab)

cool_colorful_spiral-1680x1050.html

designer_aurora_abstract-1680x1050.html

love that one
cool-hot-car-1680x1050.jpg

Last edited:
This is mine at the moment.

desktop-1.jpg

Part of me wants to change it, but another part of me knows that it will feel less 'new' if that makes sense. Hmm, I'll just have to find something very cool

asmith119

This is mine at the moment.

desktop-1.jpg

Part of me wants to change it, but another part of me knows that it will feel less 'new' if that makes sense. Hmm, I'll just have to find something very cool

oooo i see you have a demo of that limbo game!! is it any good? it looks like such a weird game. i might have to give it a try!

let me know if it's worth a cheeky download ;) i remember seeing a trailer or youtube video with it all in black/grey and there being a mahoosive spider as a boss. thought it looked quite good!

Just played it for 5 minutes. It's not my sort of game, I won't be investing. I dislike when I click a button and there's a delay. And I like shooting things. specifically zombies. :D

asmith119

Just played it for 5 minutes. It's not my sort of game, I won't be investing. I dislike when I click a button and there's a delay. And I like shooting things. specifically zombies. :D

i'm gonna give it a try.. shooting zombies is good. and hoes too :D

back to desktops.......

I have been rotating Harry Potter desktops since the last movie came out. Eventually, I must move on, but I can't. ;)

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 0