Describe your dream girl/guy

oddOne

I’ve never “dreamt” of my “dream girl.” However, I have occasionally thought about her in passing. Anyway, here’s a list of what I look for (i.e. minimum “requirements”):

--> female; while I’m somewhat “bi,” I’m not to the extent that I’d actually ever ACT on it . . . unless I was both incredibly drunk AND incredibly horny . . . maybe...

--> hasn’t assumed room temperature (i.e. not dead)

--> TRULY open-minded; I emphasize “truly” because most people use the term “open-minded” as code for someone that’s all the way to the left of the political spectrum . . . which is NOT what I’m talking about. Unless they’re hyper-conservative, hyper-progressive . . . and/or hyper-ANYTHING-else, someone’s political leanings mean little to me; I just want someone who at least tries to live a life according to logic, NOT mindless ideology.

--> shares at least some of my interests

--> a “nagger” (i.e. someone that shamelessly nags) . . . because [outside of work] I’m a hardcore slacker . . . unless I have someone nagging me to get something done… Yeah, I'll complain [at first] . . . but then I'll be happy I finally got it done.

. . . and that’s it, really; everything else is pretty non-significant to me.

wanderingstar

Height: 5'3 (something like that)

Nationality: American white not otherwise specified

Physical appearance: Unsatisfactory, ordinarily but pretty (in an innocent/girlish way) face overshadowed by a too plump body, fair skin with an olive undertone, wavy brown hair, dark eyes that show depth and curiosity.

Personality: Old soul, different, half-illuminated, passionate, introspective, growing, strange, introverted, conflicted, preoccupied with existential and spiritual matters, wannabe psychologist without the creeds, complex, contradictory, moody, imaginative, fantastical, altogether too ordinary and too extraordinary – me, alive, a curious thing, unfolding in spits and starts, hopefully not mad—self-deprecating and self-absorbed, self-doubting, tends to flipping, aware, much to aware and a liar to myself, living a romance in the epic sense in my own head, in love with myself (stormy), and discontent, always discontent. Perhaps a visionary, kingly and regal and so awkward. That is the “pretty” version.

I want someone that I want, that I crave, that I feel pushed towards, so chemistry. Sexual attraction (whatever that means this week), ideally mutual. Someone “too good for me”, out of my league. Someone who is beyond my I can’t get no satisfaction tendency. Someone with soul and depth, but also more connected to reality than I am. Someone who has more of physical, dominant, masculine nature than I have. Someone who is free-er and assertive and confident and visionary and will challenge me and cherish me and **** me and take me and never tame me, but always leave me wanting more. You know the usual. Someone who will propel growth in my story. A God among men. Someone who doesn’t exist or who is unavailable is ideal… Intelligent, interesting... Damned if I know.

FriendlyShadow

My guy:

Appearance doesn't matter, but to be honest with myself I am definitely not attracted to muscular, built, tall, or model material like men.:

Personality:

Caring
calm
Generous
Creative
Sensitive
Emotional
Artistic
Shy
Understanding
And must have extreme patience.

He should never smoke, drink, or do any alcohol. He should not be doing anything dangerous or do things to catch him in trouble. I'd also love it if my boyfriend is fantasy oriented kind of guy. I think similar tastes in music(since I am addicted to fantasy orchestral) is a plus for me.

I'll be honest again. My dream crush is Frodo Baggins

Last edited:

FriendlyShadow

Also, I am 16, have brown thick long wavy wispy straight kind of layered hair. Big blue eyes, small round face, skinny, pale skin, my teeth i guess are white, My personality is pretty much emotional, sensitive, creative, artistic, caring, understanding, shy, having a little good sense of humor, helpful, and nice.

anuskas

Me: 31, 1.70, Portuguese, brown hair, brown eyes, calm, kind, working, responsible.

He: a calm, kind, gentle, working man (not lazy or irresponsible), tall, well built (I do not feel attracted to thin men)

AsTimeBurns

Any girl who actually wants to spend time with me. In 25 years worth of life, not one in the entire world has yet to meet that one simple criterion.

tamercloud

Me: American

5'4"
athletic
brown eyes/hair

My dream girl:

long, light brown hair
blue eyes
slender build

-has a childish personality- she believes that all people are basically good, and is still embarrassed about holding hands

-if I don't talk to her, she will put up an effort to try and contact me

-the little things make her happy

-easily frightened

Random traits I know, but I've had a long time to think about it.

tamercloud

My guy:

Appearance doesn't matter, but to be honest with myself I am definitely not attracted to muscular, built, tall, or model material like men.:

Personality:

Caring
calm
Generous
Creative
Sensitive
Emotional
Artistic
Shy
Understanding
And must have extreme patience.

He should never smoke, drink, or do any alcohol. He should not be doing anything dangerous or do things to catch him in trouble. I'd also love it if my boyfriend is fantasy oriented kind of guy. I think similar tastes in music(since I am addicted to fantasy orchestral) is a plus for me.

I'll be honest again. My dream crush is Frodo Baggins

A tall guy is not a criteria your dream guy?!? You are like a jewel in the desert. I would date you in a heartbeat if you were older. Never lose your line of thinking, and you'll definitely find him:)

recluse

I prefer brunettes, but if I ever fall in love it won't matter about hair colour.

Wouldn't like the woman to be taller than me.

Weight/body shape not important. I find fuller figures as attractive as slim, and I would prefer a woman with a fuller figure than a skinny waif.

She would have to be caring and loyal and would connect with me.

I dislike women and people in general who get overly drunk and do drugs. I dont like smoking as it looks horrible and stinks.

Race is unimportant.

I'm not religious but she would have to share my morals for example I am against casual sex.

Last edited:

Xervello

This is "dream" girl we're talking about, so... she looks like Emma Watson, plays the guitar and sings like Joni Mitchell, writes like Sylvia Plath, loves animals, votes Democrat, screws like Gianna Michaels, watches Mystery Science Theater 3000, and, of course, loves the stuffing out of me while at the same time tells me when I'm being a butt.

:inlove:

GhastlyCC

This is "dream" girl we're talking about, so... she looks like Emma Watson, plays the guitar and sings like Joni Mitchell, writes like Sylvia Plath, loves animals, votes Democrat, screws like Gianna Michaels, watches Mystery Science Theater 3000, and, of course, loves the stuffing out of me while at the same time tells me when I'm being a butt.

:inlove:

Hopefully there more than one of these.heh