Funny
Intelligent
Creative
Artistic
Adventurous
Honest
Loyal
Somebody who's into things.
Even if they're not things that interest me.
I like when people are passionate about things.
It makes them more interesting I think...

I have nothing specific in mind as far as appearance goes.
But it wouldn't hurt if all that stuff above was wrapped in a pretty package. ;)

Last edited:

90freefallin

me: 160 cm, hourglass body, with a few extra kg. i've got amber and blue eyes, natural hair light brown, but dyed pastel colors. i got my own style. i am loyal, creative and patient.

i don't have an image of my dream partner in my head. i like many different people. i maybe have soft spot for blondes and redheads tho. overall i look for someone who would attract me physically as well, but also mentally. i wish for someone as patient, as giving and as kind as i would be towards him and to be proud of me. and to love me very much would be nice too, that's all :p

of course i can only wish it could be as simple :)

Toulouse-Lautrec: "The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return."

nodejesque

Dream guy.. Will Ferrell. *Swoon*

But since he married...
I like the quiet guys... I don't care much for appearance. I think crooked teeth are endearing. An appreciation for gallactica would be nice. If he'd make me toast with nutella when im sick, that would be amazing... would find all my weirdness endearing too. Would understand my emotional state after reading an amazing book (im a cancer). Oh.. and is willing to kill spiders at any given time.

corranhorn

My dream girl would be: Any race, any career, no drug use, no cheating. Someone reasonably attractive. And she would also have HH.

I'd like to think that my motivation for treatment is related to pursuit of a normal career/personal life, but I think the reality is that I want to appeal to who I'm with. I consult my heart more than my head.

If my partner also had HH, I'd honestly abandon all my time consuming treatments and live my life in peace. The most emotionally satisfying thing for me is the time I spend at home with the people I love. I'd give up these bull**** social customs that dry hands are normal. I am who I am. I can smile in pure defiance while I give a hundred sweaty hand shakes a day, type on my PC, write, give presentations and still consistently outperform my "normal" dry handed coworkers... yet I still cringe in fear of rejection every time I hold a girls hand. The head can be trained, but the heart cannot.

Lidk981

My dream guy: understanding,honest,faithful,non smoker,doesnt drink and caring.looks dont really matter to me.as long as he treats right,nothing else matters to me.