Couple Kidnaps Woman, Tortures & Threatens Her Life For a PlayStation...!?

Silatuyok

That's really crazy.
But when you think about it, a great deal of homicides occur over silly insignificant things, like $40, or insulting someone's girlfriend. It's all just stupid.

dottie

lots of deplorable things happen in this world. submerging myself in sadness on behalf of those affected is not going to pay tribute. dwelling on it will only bring about sadness and fear. these are not fruitful emotions.

choose carefully what you put into your mind, friend.

Klonoa

I agree with both of you. But it seems more and more people are just... snapping and going against all fabrics of logic.

We got many shootings in US this year, didn't we? o_o

Is there something in the water? A la The Crazies...

jaim38

When I read the news, my mind was thinking, "what are they on?" A normal, sober human rarely acts like this.

Silatuyok

I agree with both of you. But it seems more and more people are just... snapping and going against all fabrics of logic.

We got many shootings in US this year, didn't we? o_o

Is there something in the water? A la The Crazies...

Yes, in my city there have been a record number of homicides this year. There's no particular factor that accounts for it, though I drink city water and I haven't killed anyone yet. :bigsmile:

Hellhound

Super Moderator
And then, some dummy parents are going to blame it on video games. Because video games make people torture other people, amirite?

Um... Happy Holidays? haha. I don't know what part of the world you're from, so maybe this doesn't apply. Anyway.

Yeah people do crazy stuff. I'm not shocked though. Sometimes I have those "Damn people are crazy" moments but we know those people are out there. Something gone wrong with the neural pathways.

AGR

Was it a playstation 4 at least?

Now seriously,can't be that hard to get one working and saving a bit,what the hell is wrong with those people....