Countdown to Fiona Apples Next Album.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Fiona Apple! What is this actually counting down towards?

It's counting down to her next album which comes out in spring 2011, er, wait, that already went past didn't it ::(: There was a rumor for November but that seems like a bust to, new sources say January! (She likes to take her time making albums, little perfectionist she is) For now I have to listen to this crappy remix some guy did of all her singles. Ok, it could be worse but she really doesn't make mixable songs. If you see her in interviews she even says she looks at each song as it's "only little world", but no go ahead and mix them together that'll work out well :rolleyes:

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Tomorrow! Not really, but I wish...

So a little update. According to this link Fiona and Jon Brion preformed a few days ago and it was amazing. I haven't searched for the videos of the performance, but when I do you guys'll be the first to know ;)

There is also an article that I can't read because my internet sucks at the moment ::(:. Here's the link if you're curious, if you're not I'll tell you about it on Sunday when I can read it ::p: Fiona Apple’s new music has been finished for a year, so what’s taking so long?

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Oh no, I got through to the article and this quote was there
“At one point, a fan requested new material. “I can’t remember [how to play] any of my new songs because they’ve been done for a ****ing year,” Apple replied. “Not her fault!” said Brion.”

This just screams 2004 all over again, with Sony keeping her down. I smell another Free Fiona campaign on the way. So get your apple ready folks, we're gonna chuck them at the CEO of Sony. :mad: I mean a year! And it made Fiona swear, which she only does for a reason.

^that sucks vj :(

I like her music and all, but what I'd really like to know is when she is coming to Southern California, so I can check her out ;) ;)

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Yeah it stinks, but if good things come to those who wait my ears will be in for a treat when it does come out :D.

but what I'd really like to know is when she is coming to Southern California, so I can check her out ;)

Uh, that's all the time, she lives in LA. ::p: She frequents a club called "largo," there, so watch out for her. She was there the 22nd of this month I believe. I've probably mentioned that somewhere in the 27 pages of replies here(my most popular thread by views! ::p:)

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Free Fiona, REVIVED! Sort of.

So that last article is starting to circulate around the fan base, and I guess Perez Hilton wrote some article or something too, and now all the Fiona fans are in "EVIL "EPIC" COMPANY, KEEPOING FIONA'S ALBUM FROM COMING OUT!!!" (Epic is her label). As of now a campaign on twitter has started with everyone going out saying something with #releasefiona attached to the end. More to come soon maybe, who knows. It's getting crazy in the Fiona world, the troops are assembling, and this album is coming out if they like it or not!

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Twitter it up people! I don't think this campaign specifically will help the album get released, but a guy can hope right?

Ah3GmUXCEAEJPIn.jpg

Holy smokin' tadpoles vj!.... it's up to page 28!

Maybe we should all place bets on what page it will be on when the album is finally released. ::p:
I'll bet $10 on it being released when this thread is up to page 35.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Holy smokin' tadpoles vj!.... it's up to page 28!

Maybe we should all place bets on what page it will be on when the album is finally released. ::p:
I'll bet $10 on it being released when this thread is up to page 35.

35! :eek: You don't seem to have much faith in this twitter campaign. I will say 30 pages, to be optimistic! :D

Blinded

Thank you for signing "Release Fiona Apple's Fourth Album!"

So we are placing bets eh? I bet 20 dollars on page 33. Just a few more bumps and you'll be there in no time!

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Okay, 20 dollars down for page 33, in the books! This is starting to get exciting :D