consider death :(

Kiwong

I have more to live for than ever. Even though my life is hard, I am lving for the first time in years.

Jamovik

That sounds great Kiwong! What was the "turnaround"?

I have never considered suicide and hopefully it will stay that way...

Kato

I would rather be dead now than live forever. Dealing with this for eternity? Ugh. The notion that after death there is nothingness is the most depressing thing I can possible think of. To quote master Yoda: "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.".

No man. You should stay for the ride. Life can be a real big pain sometimes but there are also great exciting times. For me, it has been seeing change while manifesting change over the years. I am expecting the years too come will be similar. Simply difficult with some intermittent nice times.

If I am able to extensively live past the age of 100, then I could be of a very better situation. Perhaps finally beating out the the 2010 Chilean miners in all time wealth, privilege, and popularity. If I could live forever, I would be one of the eldest humans. Since I would be so old as compared to other humans, I will be more noticed. If that is the case then I hope everyone wouldn't expect me to be more social. I am just sayin, I will still keep to myself but if everyone starts bothering me about my situation with anxiety then they better watch out because I am one of the oldest humans and they let us get away with anything.

lunaticbinge

No man. You should stay for the ride. Life can be a real big pain sometimes but there are also great exciting times. For me, it has been seeing change while manifesting change over the years. I am expecting the years too come will be similar. Simply difficult with some intermittent nice times.

If I am able to extensively live past the age of 100, then I could be of a very better situation. Perhaps finally beating out the the 2010 Chilean miners in all time wealth, privilege, and popularity. If I could live forever, I would be one of the eldest humans. Since I would be so old as compared to other humans, I will be more noticed. If that is the case then I hope everyone wouldn't expect me to be more social. I am just sayin, I will still keep to myself but if everyone starts bothering me about my situation with anxiety then they better watch out because I am one of the oldest humans and they let us get away with anything.

I was just saying I don't want to live forever. I don't have the balls to kill myself, which kind of sucks, but whatever.
As for the Chilean miners, I can't believe how much attention that stupid story is getting. Thousands of innocent people have died since they first got stuck down there. Ridiculous.

fife_girl

I was just saying I don't want to live forever. I don't have the balls to kill myself, which kind of sucks, but whatever.
As for the Chilean miners, I can't believe how much attention that stupid story is getting. Thousands of innocent people have died since they first got stuck down there. Ridiculous.

yea that crossed my mind....media for ya tho!!!

jd_om

i cant seem to get a grip on life :(

The knowledgeable thinking you is applying a structure to you, which something unstructured in you is rejecting, and rightly so.

We don't get much help in controlling or experiencing ourselves for a good reason. Become an observer to yourself in each moment. Your curiosity will be rewarded, but only if you don't obsess about what the reward is.

jd_om

That sounds great Kiwong! What was the "turnaround"?

I have never considered suicide and hopefully it will stay that way...

Every time you hear or read the word suicide, you consider it. You just refuse to hear it. Isn't that true?

I was suicidal. Just as I had it all planned and prepared...I zoned out. I came round when my g/f shut the front door about 4 hours later. Almost in an instant I realised that the self-defeatism in me can only come from obsessive thought, and if that was the case, applying thought and morals to my own actions was taking place in the same part of my mind that was trying to do away with me.

I now take all of my thoughts with a pinch of salt. If I know my thoughts and moral basis come from external sources, any judgement of mine about myself and others is also tainted. I taught myself to think of a tone or gong when being controlled by my thoughts and emotions. To feel that I can be separate from the influence of those things is completely liberating.