consider death :(

fife_girl

i feel better now but SA definately has a yo-yo effect on me :(

but im fine just now!! :) :) :) xx

Last edited:
The best thing you can do at this exact moment is taking a deep breath, try to relax and hang in there.
Negativity sneaks up on us all. ;3

DanFC

every1 around my has a pretty good grip on life...im taggin along...if that, i wouldndt be missed :(

I think people can fake having the good life really well. I've gotten to know a few people on a personal level (before my SA kicked in so hard) and no one thinks that life is all positive for them.

fife_girl

I think people can fake having the good life really well. I've gotten to know a few people on a personal level (before my SA kicked in so hard) and no one thinks that life is all positive for them.

well my close family have blocked me out n they are ally genuinley happy :(
just wish i was part of that!!

DanFC

well my close family have blocked me out n they are ally genuinley happy :(
just wish i was part of that!!

Well if they have to block out someone whom they perceive as negative then they obviously aren't genuinely happy. Maybe a tad delusional though. I think that's one of the only ways someone can almost fool themselves into thinking life is all happy-go-lucky.

tehStranger

sorry to hear your in this state...

i been in a very near suicidal bind before and i know exactly how it feels...

know one gave a **** but i managed to get buy.

you can too.

are you taking any anti-depressents, those help alot...

i aslo recommend a good fitness regimen...it releases endorphanes that stiimulate postitive engergy and mood. Try to get excercise at least three times a week...

love you:cool:

Trust me on this one, that is not the answer, I've tried it myself and only managed to harm the few people that love me, and you wouldn't want the same :p Keep on fighting I know it's easier said than done, but there's always a way out :p and doesn't have to be that one.

Feathers

fife_girl what's up with you??!!

I thought we've been through that already??!! ::(: :confused:

We'd all miss you horribly here!!

And no one here has it 'all figured out', even in RL most people are pretty clueless!!

If your family is giving you a hard time, can you move elsewhere? Or at least get a vacation at a friend's place or somewhere nice?

Everybody feels sucky on Sunday morning.. /sigh/
At least I do, sigh..

Does your family want you to go to religious things?
Some people can be very clueless about feeling sucky and depression and such and think if only you 'embrace God' all will be better.. (Sometimes it can help, but I think not for all people..)

Please hang in there and find help, even if your family is clueless you can get help elsewhere!!

Slomotion don't you try imitate Hemingway either!! (That man wrote boring books, you can write better!!)

anxiety1408

Hey cheer up likkle girl everythings going to be alright =) and you've got so much life yet to live don't do anything crazy cos you could have the best bits of your life yet to come =) *hugs* Your in your prime years live your life, it doesn't matter about your life situation just be happy living =) like i mentioned elsewhere dont ever label something your life its only your life situation and that 2 will pass. Once it has passed you will be so happy you were strong enough to go through it trust me. We all have social anxiety to some extent and I hope someday most of us if not all of us will overcome it :) Darling i think what you should do is see if you can overcome anxiety/depression and your life will be much clearer its way easier said than done from experience but Its a heck of a life waiting out there for you =) I personally have depression/anxiety and self esteem issues I am working through a depression book at the moment, Right now my life isn't great I spend most of it in my room, study, eat and sleep and do driving lessions and get anxious. Its a cycle that goes on and on im sick of it But I know if I can get through these tough times theres a better life waiting for me.

Death sucks anyway its painful to you, It'l hurt your parents and everybody your know..your friends..me...and everyone one on SA, It'l affect lots of people you like/love and you wouldn't want to hurt them would you darling, Thats why I think the best thing to do is trying different things to overcome it, listen to audio tapes or read self help guides like myself. love you.xxxx