consider death :(

fife_girl

Hey cheer up likkle girl everythings going to be alright =) and you've got so much life yet to live don't do anything crazy cos you could have the best bits of your life yet to come =) *hugs* Your in your prime years live your life, it doesn't matter about your life situation just be happy living =) like i mentioned elsewhere dont ever label something your life its only your life situation and that 2 will pass. Once it has passed you will be so happy you were strong enough to go through it trust me. We all have social anxiety to some extent and I hope someday most of us if not all of us will overcome it :) Darling i think what you should do is see if you can overcome anxiety/depression and your life will be much clearer its way easier said than done from experience but Its a heck of a life waiting out there for you =) I personally have depression/anxiety and self esteem issues I am working through a depression book at the moment, Right now my life isn't great I spend most of it in my room, study, eat and sleep and do driving lessions and get anxious. Its a cycle that goes on and on im sick of it But I know if I can get through these tough times theres a better life waiting for me.

Death sucks anyway its painful to you, It'l hurt your parents and everybody your know..your friends..me...and everyone one on SA, It'l affect lots of people you like/love and you wouldn't want to hurt them would you darling, Thats why I think the best thing to do is trying different things to overcome it, listen to audio tapes or read self help guides like myself. love you.xxxx

i just want to hide in my bed and sleep so i dont feel this way :(

im going to put myself in a situation i hate, going out for lunch :s ...lets hope i dnt take a panic attack :rolleyes:

anxiety1408

im going to put myself in a situation i hate, going out for lunch :s ...lets hope i dnt take a panic attack :rolleyes:

*goes in her bed and cuddles her* you'll be alright =) , Hope you enjoy your lunch! x

Feathers

Yeah I was at a celebration party with lots of people yesterday, lots of relatives, at times I thought I couldn't make it and just stepped outside a bit, or just went to the toilet or something.. Overall it went great though!! (despite the polka dancing music!!)

You go fife_girl!! (If I could survive that you can survive the lunch too!!)
You don't have to enjoy it you just go through it and 'report in' later!!

Even if you have a panic attack, try to breathe it out and remember it's a panic attack.. You can survive that too... You go girl!!

I've been where you are and in many ways is still in the same boat... The only thing I can say is that no one really knows the future... who knows? Maybe if you just continue on living, you'll be someone very happy in the future...

It's a small thing for me. When I was young, I consistently failed art and was quite horrible in English and sometimes Maths. I've a degree in both now and I occassionally get praises for my art... My life is still an unhappy one.. but it just goes to show that you never know the future.

fife_girl

I've been where you are and in many ways is still in the same boat... The only thing I can say is that no one really knows the future... who knows? Maybe if you just continue on living, you'll be someone very happy in the future...

It's a small thing for me. When I was young, I consistently failed art and was quite horrible in English and sometimes Maths. I've a degree in both now and I occassionally get praises for my art... My life is still an unhappy one.. but it just goes to show that you never know the future.

well done :)

im thinking maybe i should go back on my meds incase this gets worse :(

fife_girl

Yeah I was at a celebration party with lots of people yesterday, lots of relatives, at times I thought I couldn't make it and just stepped outside a bit, or just went to the toilet or something.. Overall it went great though!! (despite the polka dancing music!!)

You go fife_girl!! (If I could survive that you can survive the lunch too!!)
You don't have to enjoy it you just go through it and 'report in' later!!

Even if you have a panic attack, try to breathe it out and remember it's a panic attack.. You can survive that too... You go girl!!

thats good you managed it :)

il be going out shortly and im already getting anxious :( *sighs* fed up of this feeling!

anxiety1408

thats good you managed it :)

il be going out shortly and im already getting anxious :( *sighs* fed up of this feeling!

Aw, I have that same feeling every single time I go out, I get ready.. anxiety kicks in and I head out and I get anxious.. :( Stupid vicious circle...

Seasons

I guess everyone considers the thought at some point. It is an easy thought to come up at bad times, when things get too difficult to handle.
I have that thought occasionally, because I can't see the sense of life and can't feel truly happy even if I don't have much to complain about. I do work and I do have great friends and somehow it is still not enough.
Anyway I would not be able to get serious about it.

Is there anything you enjoy doing, that actually makes you feel good? It doesn't matter what it is. It's just that I find it easier to cope with all the issues and think less about what makes sense or not when I am feeling good, even if it's just a long walk in the park. :)

21, 12 , 12, 12.
1+2=3, 1+2=3. 3*3=9.
9+21=30.
30+2=32. 32/1=32 or 23 reversed.

12 2012, seems to be more than one date. 21 2012.
20+12=32
20+1+2=23

2/3=

Feathers

if december 12 2012 doesn't kill me, i will kill myself the day after

I was hugely disappointed when the world didn't end in 2000, but still had the most FUN year ever!! Cause I was trying to cram so much GOOD stuff in it!! :)

I don't believe into this whole 'world will end in 2012' hype! I think it's just some people selling a movie and some books and such! (marketing efforts gone a bit crazy! lol)

There were lots of 'the world will end' hype type events in the past, and nothing really happened.. People carried boats on top of hills and then looked silly.. hmm..

OneOh1, do consider lots of FUN things can happen to you in 2013 and later too!! What about if you met your soulmate or won a million dollars in 2021??

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
21, 12 , 12, 12.
1+2=3, 1+2=3. 3*3=9.
9+21=30.
30+2=32. 32/1=32 or 23 reversed.

12 2012, seems to be more than one date. 21 2012.
20+12=32
20+1+2=23

2/3=

Did you just associate me with the devil? Would explain a lot :rolleyes:

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
No. You haven't liveD yet.

No,no. Joking. Just something I like to do to past time. Never watching 23 again. My entire birth date = 32.

I like to do the same thing with 12. It has a strange significance to me, favorite number for no real reason but my birthday.

mrb

never consider death , it will come to us all soon enough ... its better just to make the best of what you have , even if that isnt a lot well ... you can walk without the aid of a wheelchair , you can enjoy the sunshine on your face , you can enjoy being free , the last 3 things i wrote some people dont even have that , my mate has terminal cancer he has about 2 years left , he said to me the other day its funny how you take the simple things for granted , but then when there taken away you then realise how lucky you were just to have your health ...... yes life can drag you down having sa , but people sa doesnt mean your world has to end ...... it can be beaten over time or at least get a little better , dont wish for death , it will come soon enough to us all anyways , just make the best of what you have in life :)

I think about dying all the time and not scared of it too. Life have thrown a lot of curveballs at me and it sure has been a rocky one. I just live life day by day and try to be positve

Daz

I have these kind of thoughts occasionally, but I have a little one to think about. I don't see him much, so i don't think that i won't be missed that much..but i don't know if i could bring myself to do it because of this..

Stay strong fife_girl :)

I know how tough it can be