comforting things

Seasons

Being rolled up in a warm duvet in the couch wearing my pj, watching tv and eating cookies for a whole afternoon while it's pouring rain outside. :rolleyes:

Danfalc

Banned
Danfalc, do you have a regular exercise routine? I can only keep to a schedule in the summertime.

Do you mean a specific work out routine that I do once I am there? Id so, no I find it boring to stick to a rigid plan like that, I will do cardio one day and work on my chest and arms the next ect, but it's not set in stone :)

What dancing do you do btw? If you dance in front of other people I think that kicks ass. I get nervous just working out at the gym!

Shift

Agreed Shift. Plants are very calming and make you feel closer to nature. Very peaceful.

Can you bake those complicated fancy bakery items? Like french stuff. (Clearly, I'm not very edu-ma-cated about this stuff ^_^ )

Oh no, nothing fancy. Mostly just cookies and sometimes cakes, but I don't know how to decorate them to look cute. I make a really good cheesecake though!

Yes We Can

Lots of sleep makes me comfy. I also like to relax and watch a marathon of movies/tv shows. I've been doing that a lot lately to clear my mind. If you are a religious person praying also helps. This might sound a bit weird but I think doing a great deed like donating to the poor or the needy and helping those in need would help you feel good and help enrich your spirit.

Doesn't sound weird at all, actually I think that's how some of this stuff works itself out. When we help heal others, we help heal ourselves, or at least that's what I believe. Anyway, I think it's a good suggestion.

Damaged

Spooning, nothing is more comforting than spooning. But seeing as i have no spooning partner i spoon my pillow :D

Phoenixx

Things that make me feel comfy:
- Chocolate
- Drinking warm herbal teas
- Cuddling with the kitty ^-^
- Listening to some Lifehouse, Ryan Star, any of the soft poppy stuff
- Reading
- Curled up on the couch watching a good movie or my favorite show
- Oh and gotta agree with lots of sleep :]

LazyHermitCrab

heated blanket, rain, tea, soup, movies, perfume, pets, getting apples from the trees, aquariums, sweatpants, comfy undergarmets, cotton shirt :p

blackpuma *shakes on it*. You can give me the FREE beta version though. I can be the tester person because massage chairs are too expensive for me. Come on. The job involves a lot of risks like... electrocution from faulty wiring? :D

Eh, sure. :D If you're willing to split the shipping costs, I'll give you the thing for free. I gotta give some compensation for the 3+ years waiting period. :p

Damaged

I actually do that with my pillow, she is one hell of a spoiled and loved pillow...weird, because it's supposed to be there to support my head :confused:

Haha
oh i have like six pillows :p i normally have one behind me as well pretending its spooning me ::eek::

bsebring

The comfiest thing I can think of is cuddling with a lover. I've only done it once and it been years but the feeling is euphoric.

lunarla

Being in this really, really nice place just between sleep and being a bit awake. So, so good.

My kitty

YouTube - All Things Must Pass
this

YouTube - The Beatles:Golden Slumbers
and this (not really staring at McCartney's face, but the song)

YouTube - Debussy, Arabesque #1, Piano Solo (animation ver. 2)
Oh, annnnd this.

And just knowing. Feeling like you have it right, I suppose. Even if it's not exactly right. If it's at least leaning more towards right, than not - that's good. That feels nice.

Taciturn

Ooh let's see now...

Greenery, merlot, llamas, cigarettes, Johnny Cash, tea, Bohemian Rhapsody, rain and more tea.

:)

Danfalc

Banned
Drawing and Painting are starting to become a passion of mine again. They always have but a mix of bad self esteem and the fact that whatever I would draw never was good enough In my eyes.

But I have been doing some sketches and painting recently. And I can just get lost for hours, it's so relaxing and really sucks you in. So yeah add that to my previous list.