Christmas 2012 wishes

truffleshuffle

Yep. I just keep living my normal boring life, LOL... and if we chat, great, if not, thats ok too but at least I can BREATHE if I see him and not feel like running in the house to hide.

Yep thats all anyone can do just keep moving forward and not get stuck in the quicksand of life. Atleast now you don;t feel you have to be on eggshells or somthing.

laure15

If my neighbor is in her backyard and I go in mine and see she's out, I'll go back in so as not to have to talk! I know how you feel. I get along w/her fine and she likes me, but I just feel uncomfortable because.., hmmmm..., not really sure, but I am! I feel less uncomfortable inside I suppose

I do that a lot too! I avoid my neighbors whenever I can. When I lived in the apartments, I avoid walking in crowded pathways so that I don't have to see anybody or meet anybody. I was as socially phobic as I am now.

xDreamseller

I want the people who stand outside our first year halls handing out flyers for nightclubs/bars to catch fire. :applause:

Why do they think I'm interested in taking their stupid leaflets everyday? I walked past the same person within about 5 minutes as I was only going to the shop and I politely turned down the flyer the first time...why does she think I will want it 5 minutes later?!?!?!? :kickingmyself:

I give up being polite to them. Next time they step out in front of me and interrupt my music, I'm gonna tell them where they can shove their dam flyer. (I hope they know that a sign would do a BETTER job than they do. They make me want to AVOID the clubs they represent. Like the plague.)

/end rant

Section_31

peace on earth.

the courage, and means, to be able to fix certain things in my life that need fixing.

My biggest wish on here is that everyone in SPW finds their hearts desire, and true happiness and peace in 2013.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
A happy new year that's even better than the last. Also, for my present selections to not suck. I don't really care about what I get but I want my gifts to be good ones.

Fighter86

I second this, hopefully better things to come!

For the specifics, it would really be nice to have-

A significant other
A branded bag