Christmas 2012 wishes

MikeyC

She's been dead since 1623 but we'll see what we can do...just don't tell Will
No, no. The other Anne Hathaway. ;)

Anne_Hathaway_2-300x225.jpg

I just want to feel better.
I hope this does happen for you.

MNM322

to talk to my neighbor again, who i had a big misunderstanding with and felt he hated me. it happened today and it was great! now i just need my dog to get his pet time from him :)

surewhynot

to talk to my neighbor again, who i had a big misunderstanding with and felt he hated me. it happened today and it was great! now i just need my dog to get his pet time from him :)

That's awesome! I read your story and I hope that it will have a happy ending :D

MNM322

Not trying to rain on your parade, but what I see is someone obsessed with a guy who happens to be a neighbor. I've never seen anyone do so much obsessing just to become someone's friend. I hope thing work out for ya, but I just see a huge disappointment and depression coming at ya if you don't start seeing things realistically. Only my observation, but I'd hate to see you sink into a depression lower than before he talked to you again. Obviously you want more than just friendship, its self-evident. You can say otherwise, but you've written it between every line you've written in your posts. Good luck though, just take it as it is and don't expect anything more unless it happens naturally.

I've never once denied I liked him but I am NOT an idiot. I know we wont ever be friends... he doesn't want it. We wont ever be more, and it is what it is. I AM a realist. excuse me for being excited to not have a sickening feeling in my stomach anymore. I HATE the feeling of people being upset/mad at me.... esp in close distances. I know I'll barely speak to him again in the future, he is busy and it is what it is... I am just happy that I am no longer "Worried" about everything I say and do. I know many people with SA as well who have "obsessive" thoughts. Trust me...I am this way about many things. I'd love to turn my stupid mind off

MNM322

Like I said...I DID/Do like him in the "have feelings for him" sense but I am not brave enough to ever risk saying a word about it to him anyway.... so I tell myself since I started like him months ago, it will never happen. Just be friendly and nice and enjoy those little moments... thats what I do. :)

MNM322

Yep. I just keep living my normal boring life, LOL... and if we chat, great, if not, thats ok too but at least I can BREATHE if I see him and not feel like running in the house to hide.