Christmas 2012 wishes

chibiXphantom

no idea. i never know what i want. cause usually what i want is either food, too expensive, or something id rather buy myself

xDreamseller

Already sent my mum a "helpful e-mail" regarding christmas :D

Box set of One Tree Hill, all 9 season. :cool:

Man..the music...the characters...so perfect. Well, Peyton could be less of a wimp, but oh well!

truffleshuffle

Not sure don;t really think about it. Maybe just a nice family get to gether for once. We don't fight or anything but usualy we don't spend Christmas day or anything together most of the time we get together a few days before becasue something usualy comes up where its just not possible. If not I will just do my usualy and watch a christmas story like I do every year.

MNM322

For you to have a good Christmas! and to get back on talking grounds with your friend !

Very sweet of you
However we are not "Friends" so I have to stop referring to him that way or he might get more upset.... :)

truffleshuffle

I almost always spend Christmas day alone. Same with Thanksgiving, Easter, etc... I like it because I know everyone else is busy doing there thing and it gives me the security of knowing I won't hear a knock on my door or be bothered, although that usually doesn't happen anyway.., but on those days I can almost be sure of it and I feel less threatened of it happening...
I usualy spend chrismas alone but not by choice. My family usualy ends up with something going on like a trip or something. I don;t mind it to bad but it would be nice to spend it with family on occasion.

I almost always spend Christmas day alone. Same with Thanksgiving, Easter, etc... I like it because I know everyone else is busy doing there thing and it gives me the security of knowing I won't hear a knock on my door or be bothered, although that usually doesn't happen anyway.., but on those days I can almost be sure of it and I feel less threatened of it happening...

I spend mine alone most of the time too, but I don't feel like you, I feel sad that I am not having fun when I'm supposed to, on holidays I feel extra lonely.

JuiceB

I spend mine alone most of the time too, but I don't feel like you, I feel sad that I am not having fun when I'm supposed to, on holidays I feel extra lonely.

That true for me as well. Holiday season is a bad time of year. Depression always hit me the hardest around Christmas and New Year's (even worse that my birthday).