Bring the chatbox back??

• Yes

Votes: 52 89.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 10.3%

• Total voters

Miami

I saw it disappear. :(

What about taking it off the front page so that it only refreshes for people in the chat instead of anyone/everyone on the front page?

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
This really does suck.

As much as I would like to think that I've abandoned any trace of humanity in my quest to become a reclusive island, I must admit, I really do miss having the option of talking to my SA homies and reading about what's going on with them.

Miami

This really does suck.

As much as I would like to think that I've abandoned any trace of humanity in my quest to become a reclusive island, I must admit, I really do miss having the option of talking to my SA homies and reading about what's going on with them.

ditto.......

Fear of people

Where is the chatbox?

Please vote if you want it back or not.. :) (I don't know if it's gone forever at this point)

Also post your thoughts/feelings on its disappearance. :)

Also, if you don't use it, but did/didn't mind it.. Please vote.
I miss chatbox and I have withdrawl symptoms already. SPW will be boring without chatbox and I have made many friends through using chatbox. BRING BACK CHATBOX !NOW NOW NOW!:mad:

Fear of people

Aww Fear i know what you mean..hang in there. Hopefully we will see its triumphant return sooner rather than later.
Hi Barry, it's a sad day for us SPW members now chatbox is no more and I feel as though we have been punished for some reason or another and chatbox has been great company for me when ever I feel lonely.

Remus

Staff member
It's vanished without explanation

maybe webmaster removed it because of the adult topics and swearing tut tut ;)

webmaster

Administrator
Staff member
chatbox has been disabled due to server overload, we will test the server reducing certain chatbox functionalities or closing the chatbox at certain hours