Cat Men Are Sexy

Silatuyok

she was not pleased by this

qqhz.jpg

Cuuuuuuute! :D :D: D

this_portrait

she was not pleased by this

qqhz.jpg

I take it your kitty doesn't like to be held? Mine doesn't, either, at least not for very long.

My God, that first picture in that blog post... That's just... Bah, unless you're a vet, there is absolutely NO reason to be touching an animal's crotch.

But I will say that a man who loves and takes care of his kitty is indeed sexy. :)

dottie

But, I've found that most MEN who prefer cats over dogs have a stuck up type ersonality or expect a woman to be self-sufficient, sexy, and treat him like she doesn't really "need" him. As a matter of fact, I can't think of one single cat-loving guy I've ever met that would be someone I'd like to know in the biblical sense.

i think you could've worded this better but i understand what you mean. you may be onto something. really... maybe i should switch to dog men. :l

coyote

i think you could've worded this better but i understand what you mean. you may be onto something. really... maybe i should switch to dog men. :l

i am honestly interested in hearing your interpretation

i like dogs, too, btw :thumbup:

dottie

basically, aloof men who are repelled by commitment. or maybe i am projecting :p

ok coyote, now a dogman pic!

Klonoa

aloof men who are repelled by commitment

I am honestly surprised by this dottie! I don't know if it's a case of values dissonance between spanish-speaking countries and there in the US or what, but the rare few male cat owners I've met are, like, quite emotional. o_O And dog owners are more aloof, albeit not exactly repelled by commitment either.

upndwn

Sorry I couldn't bother to read the entire thread, but this has gotta be the funniest s**t I've seen in a long while :bigsmile: