cat burgler

durda_dan

because of his bleeding mouth he never cleans himself because it hurts him.
But today i saw him cleaning himself! thats a good sign right?

Danfalc

Banned
because of his bleeding mouth he never cleans himself because it hurts him.
But today i saw him cleaning himself! thats a good sign right?

Yeah thats a good sign,if hes starting to do somthing he doesnt normaly do maybe hes feeling a bit better or its not hurting him as much.:) Made me smile to read this,its nice to know some people will go out of there way to help an animal.

And even though you might not have the money to take him to a doctor,hes/she? is having a better life than he would of done if he had been left on the street...or even if they had taken him to cat sanctuary,there often boxed in small cages with limited amount of human contact.You can tell hes happy with you by the picture :)

Oh and about the eating,i cant be sure 100%,but cats can be fussy buggers at the best of times.Ive had a few,and i sometimes end up looking after my next doors cat because he locks it out in the day.Just keep trying different stuff and im sure you will find somthing,but normaly they all seem to like meat,maybe somthing like tuna :) And thats soft so wouldnt hurt his gums.

durda_dan

well actually after i wrote that response. my cat was meowing and then PAFT!!!! his tail exploded with blood.

We immidiately took him to a vet. which in china is difficult to find a good one, most of the time they are money hungry people without a vet degree, and will tlel you everything dangerous or not as long as they get money.

We found a good one on the net and went there.
the doctor told us he was probably playing or scartching his tail for the past few days, and when he took a poo his tial was on the littler box wth a little pressure and Boom!
his tail isn't infact broken, But it is a serious 3 hole bite mark with intense swelling and blood clots.
he was screaming like his ass was on fire, I was crying a little at the vet office. i felt so bad.

he is ok now. he has a safty cone and looks like a dufus.
he is too afraid to eat right now, on top of that we have a bunch of medicine.
apparently he has a canker sore of sorts, gives him pain to eat. But he is Getting better.

Although he probably feels as though he was abducted, taken away from home, Went to a strange place, put on a table with strange people, poking and prodding, he comes home, and his tail is shaved and probably in intense pain.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y295/Durda/IMG_0028.jpg
his is him right after the vet visit sleeping like an alien abduction victim.

durda_dan

the doctor said he should heal up just fine. the only problem the doctor said was the mouth
It appears to be a canker But if it isn't a canker than it could be something much worse, and possibly fatal.
But we were advised to try the canker medicine now, And it should get better in about 7 days.

Danfalc

Banned
Yeah i guess i spoke to soon!I hope he gets better soon and least hes got you looking after him now instead of being a stray in his own,thats one good thing at least.

Dudley

One of my cats had to wear the cone for a while ("The lamp's running away!"). Every night you would just hear "thump....thump.....thump" when he would bump into walls.

durda_dan

we have to apply medicine to his tail and we need to wrap a towel around his body, and hold his legs together so he wont move. but he hates that because his tail medicine really hurts him. so he alwasy breaks free. i was talking ot my girlfriend, nothing can hold him back, except a wall when he has his cone.

durda_dan

Diarhhia, Of all times to get a stomach bug, i was reading on the net, and it doesn't sound severe, but he is already in pain with his tail and mouth.

i was thinking, how come all the Good people good animals, and good things, have something bad happen to them?

dottie

Diarhhia, Of all times to get a stomach bug, i was reading on the net, and it doesn't sound severe, but he is already in pain with his tail and mouth.

i was thinking, how come all the Good people good animals, and good things, have something bad happen to them?

diarrhea may be a reaction to the meds (upsetting tummy), could be a correlated symptome of one overall illness, or maybe his immune system is down and he caught a bug. maybe give the vet a call again?

durda_dan

i did, the vet said it shouldn't be anything to worry about, he should be fine.
he is sleeping again, his tail is much better he was running jumping and playing today for the first time since we got him

durda_dan

we took him for possibly his last check up today, the doctor told us he is super, and he will be 100% in just a week or so more.

i got some new pictures of the little rug rat.
IMG_0020.jpg
this is me and him playing. (before his tail exploded)

IMG_0050.jpg
this was today, we took the cone off his head for an hour, and let him play.

IMG_0039.jpg
and this was him at the vets last week, while they were giving him his needles and tail medicine which he hates so much.

aw, that poor cat. i hope he gets better soon. that pic of him at the vet with the glowing eyes is so funny though - it's like he's been kidnapped by aliens or something.

i saw this video on youtube recently - the cat is wearing a soft cone (more a collar i guess), which he seems to like. someone said it makes him look like a lion, lol.

YouTube - ?????????? Kitten that occupies bed

durda_dan

roar!!!! my cat was getting better and again something new popped up, last night he had Worms in his poo...
back to the vet he goes.

dottie

thats easily fixable though! he'll be in good shape in no time! feel free to post more pics hint hint!

durda_dan

thats easily fixable though! he'll be in good shape in no time! feel free to post more pics hint hint!

of his poo????

gross!
just playing, i will gedt some pics up soon. my computer crashed last night and i need to re upload pictures

durda_dan

i got some new pics, But the pics are f-ing huge so i will just post direct links rather then embed it.

Also i saw on youtube the Guy who tortured his cat, beat it, threw it against a wall and so on, was arrested and the cat taken awya to a good home. The cat torturer was a 4 year old boy, him and his brother are in jail for animal cruely, abuse and torture and i think someting like internet violence they are gone for a while.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y295/Durda/IMG_0022.jpg it's sleep time.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y295/Durda/IMG_0058.jpg my girlffriend and king.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y295/Durda/IMG_0060.jpg King looks like a 1970's Itallian mobster, Where my money.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y295/Durda/IMG_0061.jpg his tail is getting better.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y295/Durda/IMG_0040.jpg I am a comfortable chair

Last edited: