cat burgler

FOR REAL

Banned
i think this is a great thread, its a happy ending for a change :)
as danfalc sais, cats are fussy buggers!
you know that look they give you when you feed them and they look up at you as if to say "i dont want that! wheres my real food" :D

durda_dan

they are both healthy now, except recently they got a nasty case of the fleas! i don't have money to get fleas removed right now. but thye don't seem to be hating it. i never see them scratching and rubbing themselves all over everything.
the small cat qiu qiu is an asshole, he often likes to climb on the bed headboard and do a hulk hogan leg drop on me or my girlfriend when we are sleeping. they are both boys, so they often chase eachother and yelp. and join in the occasional gay sex . thats no joke either. afterwards qiu qiu looks so violated.

Dudley

they are both healthy now, except recently they got a nasty case of the fleas! i don't have money to get fleas removed right now. but thye don't seem to be hating it. i never see them scratching and rubbing themselves all over everything.
the small cat qiu qiu is an asshole, he often likes to climb on the bed headboard and do a hulk hogan leg drop on me or my girlfriend when we are sleeping. they are both boys, so they often chase eachother and yelp. and join in the occasional gay sex . thats no joke either. afterwards qiu qiu looks so violated.

I have two male cats as well. They usually fight and hiss and spit at each other, but you can occasionally catch them washing one another or laying with each other. I think they just want to stay friends though, so no gay sex at the moment. (Please forgive the crummy picture, my digital camera is broken)

Attachments

• two_cats.jpg
    two_cats.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 8

dottie

I have two male cats as well. They usually fight and hiss and spit at each other, but you can occasionally catch them washing one another or laying with each other. I think they just want to stay friends though, so no gay sex at the moment. (Please forgive the crummy picture, my digital camera is broken)

They need to be kissed! Someone help them!

AlleyCat

That was such a sweet story! I'm so glad it had a happy ending for you and your kitties and they found their way into your life. You were so sweet to take them both in and give them a loving home. :)

durda_dan

new addition to my family.... teddy the dog, we found a dog wandering the streets alone. to adopted it. it's a little baby, just 2-4 months old
my camera broke. i will take pics soon.