Cant get laid? come to New Zealand :)

Newtype

I have to say I think that story gives a poor view of New Zealand while I'm sure there are people like that. I have no doubts most countries have those sorts of people roaming bars and nightclubs on Friday and Saturday nights looking for some sort of drunken rendavous.

Yeah, I hope nobody here thinks this is exclusive to New Zealand because I'm sure this happens everywhere. At least here in Montreal it happens.

Luke1993

STDs, pregnancy....and that's just the physical side effects to casual sex....

durex-condom-thumb.jpg

320px-SMirC-thumbsup.jpg

Luke1993

Of course, there's no guarantees, but it's far less likely to make someone pregnant or spread an STI.

AGR

No thanks,I would rather have someone who I can trust and respect,being ugly I shouldnt be so picky,but I dont really need to much confusion or more reasons to feel down about myself,what I need is stability.

Island_chic

As long as it is consensual and both parties are properly protected to each their own. To me it's just plain sad that people are no longer interested in getting to know someone, nowadays it's all about getting laid. Pieces of meat to be used for a brief moment of pleasure and then tossed away. What makes us any different from animals now?

Forget that, give me a real relationship..the rest will come in time.
I agree, I want a real relationship. Everything else will follow if meant to be.

Island_chic

I have to say I think that story gives a poor view of New Zealand while I'm sure there are people like that. I have no doubts most countries have those sorts of people roaming bars and nightclubs on Friday and Saturday nights looking for some sort of drunken rendavous.[/QUOTE

Agree! sex is everywhere!!! I seriously am turned away from ppl who want to mate around like animals not really caring. Why can't one person (husband, wife) be good enough to have sex with. Why would u want to give something so special away just to anyone???

Last edited:

Island_chic

No thanks,I would rather have someone who I can trust and respect,being ugly I shouldnt be so picky,but I dont really need to much confusion or more reasons to feel down about myself,what I need is stability.
Yes, Id rather have someone I can trust and love with all my heart!

Emily_G

Because short of being unwillingly restrained (or some other weird scenario I can't think of), I don't think any guy can feel pressured into sex, at least not anywhere in the same sense that a woman might feel pressured. I think it's a laughable proposition. I really do.

well I am not a guy...but I can understand. He's with a girl he doesn't really like, he feels uncomfortable, he's nervous, etc. I don't think we're all that different.....men and women...

Eam

Because short of being unwillingly restrained (or some other weird scenario I can't think of), I don't think any guy can feel pressured into sex, at least not anywhere in the same sense that a woman might feel pressured. I think it's a laughable proposition. I really do.

I don't understand, why is it a laughable proposition? How exactly do you think women are coerced into sex?

I think calling it a laughable issue is half of the problem. Men couldn't possibly be coerced could they, it's such an unmanly thing. Therefore it's hidden as an issue.

Last edited:

I used to think this way.

mrb

It's pathetic because they're using sex to fill a void inside of them. To me, it's the same as eating excessively or using drugs. And of course, there's the STDs and unwanted pregnancies like Emily mentioned. Even if you protect yourself, you can never be 100% protected. I like what Rexus said too.

now im going to reply to this , you say sex is pathetic and there filling an empty void :confused: if people want to have casual sex isnt it up to them , ok you want to wait to have a deep and meaning relationship ok thats good , its your choice, but lets forget about new zealand for a min , lets talk about casual sex :) i see nothing wrong init , whats the big deal as long as those who are having casual sex arnt hurting anyone or married or whatever , sex is a good way to relax , it makes you feel good , not all people need a relationship not all people want to have a parter in there lives , but we all have needs ... and making love to a person can be one of the most wonderfull things you can do , ok maybe its a temp fix to feel good but so what , im not into casual sex myself but if i was single and some woman wanted to take me home for the night well ..... id prob say yes :D **** it why not ..... hell id probaly make her breakfast in the morning , i do great toast with scrambled eggs . and lets not forget a nice cup of tea ;) but of course you use protection , thats what condoms are for lol