best toy when you were a kid

mummylala

Aaah, yes. I'm fairly sure I did have one, along with a number of other nifty, "girl's" toys like a Carebear, a Popple, a My Little Pony, and a Rainbow Bright character. The 80's was the best :D

i still have a few carebears and a few my little pony things kicking around the house.. Goodness i have sooooo much junk i dont need lol

2+2=5

nintendo-entertainment-system.jpg

:D

+

super-mario-bros-3-box.jpg

+

A3-toy3-STYG.jpg

hippiechild

aww i always wanted a spud gun (._.)

i enjoyed just playing with bugs and spiders and stuff... so tweezers, pliers and plastic containers i guess?

LOLOL :D

me tooo! Just about any animal that I found outside would temporarily become my pet.. mice, lizards, worms, grasshoppers, fisheys, salamanders etc

Pink_Paula

I was a typical girl i LOVED my princess Barbie i could play with her for hours lol My Little Ponies came second and my doll house was a close third :)

Out of Order

Back in my day we didn't really have toys. Err to rephrase that, maybe my parents just never bought us any. We had to make up our own stuff and play with whatevers you found around. I actually really don't remember anything at all. The only thing I could find was this plastic crocodile.

xxaimsxx

Haha gameboys! I had the pokemon one. And before that i always had this toy seal called sealy lol i always used to carry it round. Ahh good ol days.

FOR REAL

Banned
Back in my day we didn't really have toys. Err to rephrase that, maybe my parents just never bought us any. We had to make up our own stuff and play with whatevers you found around. I actually really don't remember anything at all. The only thing I could find was this plastic crocodile.

stock-photo-toy-plastic-crocodile-alligator-with-euro-money-in-its-sharped-teeth-jaws-metaphor-24399304.jpg

Haha gameboys! I had the pokemon one. And before that i always had this toy seal called sealy lol i always used to carry it round. Ahh good ol days.

Gameboy.jpg

My pokemon cards! :D

o_Pokemon_Cards_010.JPG

mummylala

I had tons of fun with one of these as a kid, if you know what I mean. Poor insects.
magnifying-glass.jpg

I will never forget the day a few boys in my class at school (a long time ago) thought they would have a bit of fun with one of these... Set fire to a pile of books sitting beside the window at the teachers desk.. Needless to say she wasnt happy and neither were the parents of the lads who did it

Luke1993

I always tried to do that magnifying glass thing when I was younger but it never worked. I don't know why, may have been the glasss was bad quality or something?

FOR REAL

Banned
I always tried to do that magnifying glass thing when I was younger but it never worked. I don't know why, may have been the glasss was bad quality or something?

oh theres a way of doing it, you have to angle the glass to the smallest point possible under the sun. my grandad taught me how to do it. he used to burn letters and stuff onto bits of wood. its quite amazing actualy:)