best toy when you were a kid

FOR REAL

Banned
i was always jealous of my brothers buzz lightyear that toy was the sh1t

review_buzzm_3.jpg

super mario!

super_mario_toy_1.jpg

EscapeArtist

Hippiechild, your childhood looks like it was amazing. I wish I was given that kind of exposure to nature. Even building shelters, awesome.

My favorite toys were stuffed animals. I had tons. Also gameboy, and the computer. Yep, technology sucked the life out of me starting from a young age.

lunarla

My sister and I would always play with the water bugs in the pond, ha. And we used to paint rocks. (coolkidz)

When I was a kid, ice cream men sold these small twisty things filled with gunpowder or something, and they would pop when you threw them against something (sometimes people)... does anyone know what I'm talking about? No joke.

FOR REAL

Banned
When I was a kid, ice cream men sold these small twisty things filled with gunpowder or something, and they would pop when you threw them against something (sometimes people)... does anyone know what I'm talking about? No joke.

aye i know exactly what your talking about mate:) we used to spread out the whole packet on the ground and then run over them with our bikes, i cant remember what they were called though

as you say though it was like one of these

The-Paper.jpg

twisted round with gunpowder inside. we used to call them firebombs and they were completely harmless

Lorraine Manca

did they also have little toys that popped out? i adored anything explosive.
these were fun too
xpopper.gif

Lorraine Manca

naw thats no what hes talking aboot^ they are just party poppers

i know that picture isnt of it! i was just saying those were fun too. geesh, trying to keep me in line. theres even another kind that is a cylinder that has paper twisted around it, thats what i thought he was talking about, maybe not

aye i know exactly what your talking about mate:) we used to spread out the whole packet on the ground and then run over them with our bikes, i cant remember what they were called though

as you say though it was like one of these

The-Paper.jpg

twisted round with gunpowder inside. we used to call them firebombs and they were completely harmless

Yeah, something like this. Can't believe my supplier was an ice cream man lol. I felt like such a dangerous badass. :cool:

i adored anything explosive.

The same for me, and fire was always fun. :)

Last edited:

Lorraine Manca

the one i had didnt have a string though, you rolled it fast between your hands and threw it up in the air to fly. the neighbors dog ate it though
WhirlyGig.jpg