Beauty

PerseverareJasmine

What are some things that you think are beautiful? I've always thought that trees and sunsets are very beautiful. Ever since I was little its been a dream of mine to climb a tree and watch the sunset from the top, it may sound silly, but its something I really want to do one day.

takeheart

I think lions are very beautiful creatures especially the male lions with their manes.
search

Xervello

What are some things that you think are beautiful? I've always thought that trees and sunsets are very beautiful. Ever since I was little its been a dream of mine to climb a tree and watch the sunset from the top, it may sound silly, but its something I really want to do one day.

It's funny, trees are one of the things we take for granted. We have a couple of tall ones on our prop. I love staring at them, thinking about things, watching the birds and squirrels in them. I tried climbing it once and I just came away with a bunch of scratches, ha ha. What's stopping you from trying it? City girl?

As for what I find beautiful, nature. Being a housecat, all I can do is look out upon my yard and beyond to appreciate it. The wind in the grass, insects climbing leaves, birds chirping, my dog rolling in the dirt, a breeze sweeping through the trees and, of course, the rain and thunderstorms. During the summer when it rains, I go outside and stand in it like a crazy person. But I love it! Especially when it's 90 degrees outside. :cool:

PerseverareJasmine

It's funny, trees are one of the things we take for granted. We have a couple of tall ones on our prop. I love staring at them, thinking about things, watching the birds and squirrels in them. I tried climbing it once and I just came away with a bunch of scratches, ha ha. What's stopping you from trying it? City girl?

As for what I find beautiful, nature. Being a housecat, all I can do is look out upon my yard and beyond to appreciate it. The wind in the grass, insects climbing leaves, birds chirping, my dog rolling in the dirt, a breeze sweeping through the trees and, of course, the rain and thunderstorms. During the summer when it rains, I go outside and stand in it like a crazy person. But I love it! Especially when it's 90 degrees outside. :cool:

Many things in nature are really beautiful. I like standing in the rain sometimes too, but I don't like when its cold outside and the rain is hot, or vice versa. Its not that I'm a city girl, its because I'm afraid of heights, which makes my desire to climb a tree seem even more strange. I want to conquer my fear of heights one day though, so that I can do it :).

planemo

I see beauty in people who have unfortunate circumstances and difficult burdens to overcome.

Kiwong

The infinite detail of the earth, patterns, textures that range from the infinitely small, to incredibly large, and the dynamic nature of it, the movement of clouds, and tides. It amazes me.