Beauty

PerseverareJasmine

I see beauty in people who have unfortunate circumstances and difficult burdens to overcome.

I can see why that is beautiful. I used to have a close friend named Juan who had cancer. He was probably the most positive person I've ever met. I always wondered how he kept up his spirit. Sure he went through rough times where it did get to him of course, but he was usually really upbeat and motivated.

takeheart

I see beauty in people who are kind and respectful as well. Inner beauty is what makes a person beautiful. It's cliché but its true.

Lexus199

I take it for granted but the stars.

night-sky_1-jpg.jpg

Veronika

I love how my grandparents can't go a single day without one another. They've been married for over 60 years now, yet the way they hold and look at each other reminds me of a freshly wed couple. Such a beautiful sight to see!

PerseverareJasmine

I love how my grandparents can't go a single day without one another. They've been married for over 60 years now, yet the way they hold and look at each other reminds me of a freshly wed couple. Such a beautiful sight to see!

That is sweet. I bet a love like that would be great. I sometimes wonder what being in love feels like. I've never been in love, and no one has fallen in love with me before, or if they have, they are a master at hiding it haha.