ask the next person?

Chips.

Have you ever thought that you were born in the wrong Century? Do you think it's a common feeling for people to have?

miserablecow

A hard question to answer...maybe The Outsiders by S E Hinton.

If you had the chance to travel the world, Which countries would you like to travel to?

Roman Legion

Throughout your life, have you had a default hairstyle and if so what was it?

Yes, I had long hair, but am forced to have short hair until I get out of the USAR in January 2014.

If Crime fighters fight crime and firefighters fight fires, what exactly is a freedom fighter?

gummybear22

freedom fighters fight (for) freedom, though they do alot more harm than good...

If you have a sandwich, and Bob likes hang gliding, what is an elephant's favorite playing card?

hidwell

Not me I use scissors

If you could choose the manner in which you are to die, what would it be ?

Roman Legion

Not me I use scissors

If you could choose the manner in which you are to die, what would it be ?

You remove logos like the nike swoosh from the side of shoes with scissors? :eek: If I could chose the way I died, it would have to be something involving space and the advancement of humanity (Despite my hate of humanity..lol).

Why is it acceptable for women to wear mens clothing in public but shunned upon for men to wear womens—Why the double standard?

hidwell

Double standards are the norm in a f*cked up world

How do you cope with your disappointing life ?

Roman Legion

By realising nothing you do will ever matter and theres no point to anything besides living. Life is your career and life for those who know this, its a vacation.

When an adult dies, it isn't viewed as being as tragic as a child's death. Why do we place so much value on those under a certain age?

Roman Legion

Just reading that sentence.

Why is it that military can legally do double jeopardy to you (Seems illegal for the UCMJ to override our constitutional rights.)?