ask the next person?

OCDd

Yes, according to google, a vehicle is...A thing used for transporting people or goods, esp. on land, such as a car, truck, or cart.

and i have fallen out of a moving sled before and off of a skateboard sooooo technically yes i have fallen out of a moving 'vehicle'.

how many times have you thought about the word thought? i know thats a really stupid question.

tamercloud

I would rather have eternal PMS (without the pysical parts of course). It would be a nice change of pace from my current self-derision.

Would you ever consider killing an innocent person to be able to obtain that one thing you always wanted, but will never have?

Last edited:

dottie

no. just get to the point, fancyboys. no cheesy, flamboyant song interruptions.

do you think we should abolish the time change?

dottie

hehe sprink, not the timestamp change... the spring forward / fall back time change.
yes, of course i want to love and be loved!

whipped cream OR a cherry on top?

coyote

i'll take a cherry on top

how much water should i put in my 2 qt slow cooker to cook a chicken breast and some vegetables?

According to my mom - none really, or very little. She doesn't use water in hers.

:idontknow:

deep tissue massage or hot stone massage?

1BlackSheep

Those hot stones are pretty nice too! And I've not used Windows 8.

Buttah, all the way!

And no, never been snowboarding but have been skiing.

Original or Extra Crispy?

No, but I did like to coat my hands with Elmer's glue so I could peel it off when it dried ^__^

Brown-tinted or black-tinted sunglasses?

coyote

No, but I did like to coat my hands with Elmer's glue so I could peel it off when it dried ^__^

Brown-tinted or black-tinted sunglasses?

i like the brownish ones, but it's more important that they are polarized

have you ever worn a top hat?