Are you here just for girls ? ? ?

onehandclapping

no.

funny thing which happened to me once using a forum, got chatting with someone, they seemed to like me but mistook me for a girl. after I told them I was a dude they never bothered to speak to me again.

onehandclapping

It's definitely a scummy thing to join a site like this just to meet women.

you'd be surprised at how many people do it though, I think a lot of people have those intentions when signing up but just play along with being friendly or chatty in threads with everyone to make it seem like they are here because they have anxiety.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
It's definitely a scummy thing to join a site like this just to meet women.

Haha, you reminded me of when I first joined.

Nobody knew my gender, as I don't like giving it out sometimes, some even thought I was a guy, judging me by my avatar and username. But I couldn't help revealing it later, when I gave my opinions on certain threads.

Some horny guys started to act uber friendly with me since. It was blatantly obvious that they wanted more than just a conversation. I've had many disappointments here when meeting others. It just sucks when you think they appreciate you as a friend when in reality they just wanted to hit on you because they're desperate.

I had two guys trying to play "alpha male" with me once, as in trying to take control of everything, trying to impress me and such. People like that pi$$ me off so much that I talked back. I don't let ANYONE try to dominate me, especially some random stranger. They BAWW'd and never spoke to me again (Heck, no clue some guys here are foreveralone. I WONDER WHY)

I sometimes regret not remaining as anon as possible here :/

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member

Nobody knew my gender, as I don't like giving it out sometimes, some even thought I was a guy, judging me by my avatar and username. But I couldn't help revealing it later, when I gave my opinions on certain threads.

Some horny guys started to act uber friendly with me since. It was blatantly obvious that they wanted more than just a conversation. I've had many disappointments here when meeting others. It just sucks when you think they appreciate you as a friend when in reality they just wanted to hit on you because they're desperate.

I had two guys trying to play "alpha male" with me once, as in trying to take control of everything, trying to impress me and such. People like that pi$$ me off so much that I talked back. I don't let ANYONE try to dominate me, especially some random stranger. They BAWW'd and never spoke to me again (Heck, no clue some guys here are foreveralone. I WONDER WHY)

Sup, cutie? ;) :kiss:

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Sup, cutie? ;) :kiss:

:eek:

-calls 911-

I agree with you Hellhoud, guys usually have one thing on their mind, and it ain't sports I can tell you that. I really think friendship is far more important than the whole birds and bees thing. If you ever want a friend Hellhound, then look no further, because I would be more than happy to be one for you. The fact that I am a guy myself, and incredibly good looking, is completely immaterial. On second thoughts, I don't think this is going to work. The allure of your femininity is too strong for me to bear.

Ahahaha :bigsmile:

I love you guys

Last edited:

I honestly figured you were a guy for a long time, like you said, just from the user name. I'm glad you stood up to who ever that was that got flirty.

Kiwong

2sb25c6.jpg
[/IMG]

I'm here for the beer hoodie and pouch

¯\(º_o)/¯

Not 100% here for girls, but am here to meet girls, not on this site, butbjn hopes it will help me in the long run to meet girls in person.
Meeting guys friends in person is easy

Ithior

Not 100% here for girls, but am here to meet girls, not on this site, butbjn hopes it will help me in the long run to meet girls in person.
Meeting guys friends in person is easy

I actually have an easier time talking to girls than guys. I just feel more comfortable around girls. Maybe because I used to follow my sister everywhere when we were in kindergarten, maybe because I don't feel manly enough to be accepted by guys, maybe both.

Good thing I'm not gay I guess, but I still can't open up enough to get a girlfriend.