Are you down with the swirl?

HexNoir

I'm not typically (physically) attracted to African-American women, but if it's the right person (and she's classy), I couldn't care less about the physical junk. Attraction goes so much deeper, anyhow.

mismeek

What on earth are these? :eek: :giggle:

In Australia - at least my area - it's a very large white community. Seeing black people isn't very common at all. I'm serious if I say Shellharbour and surrounds are like 95% white people.

I'd like to date a black girl.

I'd like to date a girl! :bigsmile:

What you guys dont have dating moves there?

Bulldozer- go up to the guy tell him hes hot, get his number or tell him hes going home with you.

come-hither- stare at the guy until you make eye contact, then you smile, look away, then look back at him.

SipNDip- works amazing well with girls- Go up to a guy tell him hes good looking and you though he was sexy, buy him a drink, and then tell him to have a wonderful night and walk off.. nine times out of ten they seek you out. :bigsmile:

MikeyC

What you guys dont have dating moves there?

Bulldozer- go up to the guy tell him hes hot, get his number or tell him hes going home with you.

come-hither- stare at the guy until you make eye contact, then you smile, look away, then look back at him.

SipNDip- works amazing well with girls- Go up to a guy tell him hes good looking and you though he was sexy, buy him a drink, and then tell him to have a wonderful night and walk off.. nine times out of ten they seek you out. :bigsmile:
These dating moves are more for women, haha. I may have had the "come hither" move done on me, but never the other two. :giggle: A girl would have to be pretty adventurous to do these.

The only move I know is that one from American Pie, the "bend and snap," haha.

Kiwong

Last time I had the bulldozer employed against me was first form in high school when a girl chased me across the junior quadrangle. I was pretty fast she couldn't catch me.

Flanscho

Dating black girls? Sure, why not. I don't care about the skin color. Doesn't really matter though. Since Germany was never really into the slave trade, isn't even close to Africa, and never had a lot of oversea colonies, the number of blacks in Germany has always been very tiny.

From an purely physical point of view darker shades of skin to be prettier. This is possibly because darker tones generally hide imperfections better than lighter tones do.

And if there is a subcultural influence present, of any kind, I wouldn't really care too much about it either. The thing that I foremost look at is how responds to me in the sense of affection, manipulation, understanding, ect. General pros and cons of any person.

A person can be loud and brash, seemingly 'angry', but still be sweet and kind in their own way. What I can't stand however if it's the verbally abusive/manipulative kind. That I won't take from anyone.

Klonoa

Being mexican and really be into blonde girls from France and England or blue and green eyed girls from north of Spain counts?

Although I also like them beautiful black women too.

Mexico isn't too multi-cultural, I guess it's one of those "wanting what isn't common" kinda thing.

Zaki

I always thought about what it would be like to date outside my race. Doesn't matter though. No one of any race wants to date me.

Agent_Violet

Interracial is cool w/me.My little boy is of mixed race and I think he's the best ;)

From what I have been told,black ladies are intimidating to most men.